+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does a Girl Like This Just Want Attention?

Does a Girl Like This Just Want Attention?

Right before we dated, she dated three guys in three months. Stayed single for a month, met me, we started dating.

She broke up with me after six months, started seeing a new guy two weeks later, after a month she dumped him and wanted us to get back together.

We got back together, two months later she wanted to break up again, but she wanted us to keep hanging out. In November we got back together officially again,
    before she went and dumped me again in January. Again, she wanted to keep hanging out though.

Until February, when she met someone new. Then she completely stopped talking to me.

May comes around, she starts talking to me again and wants to hang out. We start hanging out a lot, she dumps her boyfriend in July.

Mid August comes and we get in a fight and I tell her I'm sick of her games and shit.

She tells me to never talk to her again and a week later is officially back together with the last boyfriend.

What goes through the head of a girl like that? Is it just about always needing attention from a guy?

Bunny boiler mate, off her nut. Better off without her.
    Last edited by TheCafeTerrace; 16-09-12 at 04:25 AM.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Yes satay AWAY from this girl, she is using you and the other guys, Delete her number, don't answer her calls etc. she is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by harveysb View Post
    Right before we dated, she dated three guys in three months. Stayed single for a month, met me, we started dating.

She broke up with me after six months, started seeing a new guy two weeks later, after a month she dumped him and wanted us to get back together.

We got back together, two months later she wanted to break up again, but she wanted us to keep hanging out. In November we got back together officially again,
    before she went and dumped me again in January. Again, she wanted to keep hanging out though.

Until February, when she met someone new. Then she completely stopped talking to me.

May comes around, she starts talking to me again and wants to hang out. We start hanging out a lot, she dumps her boyfriend in July.

Mid August comes and we get in a fight and I tell her I'm sick of her games and shit.

She tells me to never talk to her again and a week later is officially back together with the last boyfriend.

What goes through the head of a girl like that? Is it just about always needing attention from a guy?
    Google "Boarderline Personality Disorder" and see if any of that rings a bell about her.

Me? I'd like to know what goes through the mind of a guy that would let a girl like her do that to him. *shrugs*