+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Spice things up

Spice things up

Well here is the thing. My boyfriend left for the Airforce prolly about 2 months ago. The next time that i will be able to see him is going to be in like another 3. When he gets back i want to dazzle him with some great matress moves and and really spice things up. So if there are any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a million.

Tell him you will do anything he wants. Just let him know exactly how much you missed him, and his Jumbo Jet...

After that, any skill is irrelevant. He will worship you. (Ironic, isn't it?)

I'd say just have your place set up for his return. When comes in the door, you can be dressed in a really sexy way or something. Then... just push in on the bed and give him the most wild passionate lovin' he ever had. He'll thank you for it later. mmmm... it would be nice if my girl would just throw me down one of these days and take control... sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by OpticalIllusion
    I'd say just have your place set up for his return. When comes in the door, you can be dressed in a really sexy way or something. Then... just push in on the bed and give him the most wild passionate lovin' he ever had. He'll thank you for it later. mmmm... it would be nice if my girl would just throw me down one of these days and take control... sexy!
    Perhaps. But it is equally nice to be able to tie her up and blindfold her, and then, do... other things to her...

I suppose every sexual fantasy has to do with dominance.

spice things up ! will improve relationship
    :: Dots Dot

Aye, someone who has left to go fight a war, or even just be away from home for a long time, will always be extra eager for just about anything. He's probably thinking about you right now.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.