+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im in love with my aunt?

Im in love with my aunt?

Well i have an uncle and he got divorcied and then married again with another woman Who is know my aunt , she is beautiful , funny , smart , sexy , she is perfect (for me)
    And my uncle has cheated on her , he is almost never home with her he doesnt treat her like she deserves! They used to live in different cities a months ago because of work... And my aunt was alone i mean she was with her mom and sons but with no husband/man , they even were going to divorce! My cousin told me...

She has 2 sons wich are my cousins (not blood-family) And i get along with them and their mom ( my aunt) they have invited me over to spend the weekend and so at their place but i always say i cant but it is because i lover her...
    And it is not only a crush , i have liked her since the first time i saw her (8+ years ago) and every day i like her more! In my eyes every day she gets more and more beautiful i love talking to her , hanging with her i just love her!! I am 19 and she is 36 but she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen... Ever!

And i just dont know what to do , i have been close to tell her i love her when im alone with her or at parties but i got scared because i dont know what if she doesnt like me back or tells my parents i love her!

So i dont know what to do...
    Do i confesse her my love over fb? (inbox)
    Like all her photos so she notices i like her?
    Tell her i love her in person? Or what?!
    Cuz i really really love her but im afraid she doesnt like me and that would make our relationship(wich is great , we are like friends) bad ... So i dont know i mean i know i cant marry her or anything like that but i love her and i just need to tell her but i dnt know how that would turn out... Or can any ody help me? Like to make her notice i like her but not to straightfoward?

Also the times i have been at their house and now we could be alone like from 8am until 5 pm when my cousins get back from work
    Last edited by Ilovemyaunt; 17-09-12 at 11:27 AM.

To better help you in this situation we will need a photo of your aunt...

Yes I am agry with distilled......

Get her pregnant so you can be cousins with your own child.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Dude you need to stop obsessing over this woman. Reality check: I doubt very highly she would feel the same way about you, especially you being 19...you are still a teenager and in her eyes a boy. You both are at different places in life, you are just about to go into adulthood and there is still a lot you need to learn, be financially stable, and in need of maturity, eventually you will want children of your own. She is looking for financially stability, maturity, and I'm sure she is not interested in having anymore kids. She wants a man to take care of her and her children.

You have to look at this more realistically, you both want and need different things, so a relationship is not feasable. Telling her you lover is not appropriate and will only accomplish total rejection. She is going to look at you as a silly boy.

Tip: you never express love to someone you are not in a relationship with....it makes for awkardness, and creepiness.

P.S. whatever is going on in their relationship is none of your business to get involved with......grow the F - up.

Tip: you never express love to someone you are not in a relationship with....it makes for awkardness, and creepiness.
    Got to agree with the above tip. Also, I remember that I was infatuated with many older women when I was 18 or 19...you will get over her.