+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to break up with a guy who thinks your his girlfriend when your not?

You blocked him on Facebook..now you're going to die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcejLp72iCE

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Telling him you're not interested will do sweet bugger all to stop him from stalking her. If he's going to stalk her then he will. That is why I pointed out where she went wrong by bs'ing him.. doing what she did gave him the idea that she was into him and that she wasn't sussed by his foot fetish. Dude thought he hit the jackpot.. No giving "hints" and stop leading men on by not telling them immediately if what they're saying/doing is crossing personal boundaries.
    Wakeup you are terrific at pointing out what she did wrong and completely useless at suggesting what she should do. If you've been stalked and gotten rid of them, tell her how.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Revised to add:
    I told her what to do. Which was: Quit bullshitting him. Duh! It's simple.

Her question was how to get a guy to realize he's not her girlfriend. I told her how. It certainly wasn't how do I get him to stop stalking me, for christ sakes. He hasn't even stalked her yet. Here I'll repeat what I suggested as well since you seem to be hard of reading.

No giving "hints" and stop leading men on by not telling them immediately if what they're saying/doing is crossing personal boundaries.
    Check out post No 6. for further suggestions on that slant.

She can apply my suggestions on "what she should do" anytime he is or does cross her personal boundaries... She can worry about him stalking her if and when he actually does. It doesn't take an academic to figure out that she can go to her school administration, security and/or the police if he actually does do what you're suggesting he will.

Be straight and give obviously replies to him !
    Your sarcasm and hint make his understood and bothered you.
    So, tell him stop make you inconvenience and stop contact him any way.
    You must see explicitly that he is weird, odd and dangerous.
    No one approach you like that way because of true love ! It's seem to be lust ~~
    Good luck !

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    It doesn't take an academic to figure out that she can go to her school administration, security and/or the police if he actually does do what you're suggesting he will.
    Admin can't/won't do anything if it gets to that. Security, yes, but they will also refer to police. We don't even know if this guy is a student. College cafe doesn't necessarily mean student.

Anyway OP, you seem to use a passive communication style. This isn't healthy. Learn to be more assertive. Read this and think about how this might apply to you:

http://serenityonlinetherapy.com/assertiveness.htm
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You got yourself in this trouble. Fornately, it is quite easy to solve. Notice that you only get into this kind of trouble if:
    1. You're so selfish and really want boys run after you. If you don't talk to him explicitly that you don not want to be in any kind of relationship with him, he will get hurt more in the future.
    2. You don't have any choice for a romantic realtionship so you must keep this boy for your last hope.
    If you ain't in these two, so text to him "I don't want to have any kind of relationship with you and won't keep in touch with you." And then keep your words. Trouble ends.

Just don't do anything at all, leave him alone. Whenever he ask something favor to you, don't accept it, just simply ignore it and don't be caught up with his sweet talk. He will just get tired out of it. If he bothers you a lot just tell him straight forwardly and he tell him you don't like it. He will understand that I guess? That's all I can say ^_~
    Last edited by Ea Scarlet; 21-09-12 at 10:57 PM.

What a weirdo...he definitely has some mental health issues. OP - have you sent him the text yet? I hope he doesn't know where you live. ewww

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12