+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Help

Please Help

Here's my problem:

I go to high school and i have been practically in love with this girl for 5 years.
    The first 2-3 years of school i was really shy towards women and was an idiot when it came to women.I have opened up alot over the past 2 years and when i look back i think she was trying to get my attention and that she did like me.

I don't know if she still does,sometimes i think she is looking at me but i don't know.I think she is the most beautiful women i have ever seen. I get goose bumps looking at her, constantly thinking and looking at her.Its driving me crazy. I don't know what to do.I find it hard to talk to here because she is so amazing and when are eyes meet its like my heart jumps out of my chest.

Were not really friends but friendly towards each other we hang out with different people.

Basically how do i know if she likes me and how do i ask her out.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Please Help

I guess I am not the only one with a problem like this one. People are going to tell you to just go up and talk to her.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Easier said then done.

It would be easier if i knew she liked me so how do i find out.

Help

i would smile at first... doesnt hurt that much... just think you're the cutest guy in the world for that second and try to be confident, so you wont blush!

Thanks Any more suggestions.

Please

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Find an excuse - any excuse - to talk to her. How do you expect to go out with someone you haven't even talked to? You say you've opened up in the past 2 years, so prove it! Because my friend, there are plenty of guys out there willing to go up and talk to her.........and the early bird gets the worm.

Start with something simple like "Hey, how are you?" Then make a comment about something random....the weather, an upcoming event...I don't know....something you have in common (if you even know of anything?)...

As it has been said countless times on this forum, half the threads could be eliminated on here if people stopped fearing the idea of speaking to another human they find interesting.