+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Husband confused? Please help

Husband confused? Please help

Right I'll make this as short as possible lol!

Three and a half weeks ago my husband decided to leave me (we have two small kids aged 4 and 3) he told me he still loved me and that we had been happy recently, but during a short break (due to the fact he wasn't sure what he wanted) he messed about with someone else, he didn't sleep with her as he stopped it before it went that far, anyway at the end of the break he said he still lived me and wanted me back, I went back and we were really happy, he was always telling me he loved me and that he wanted to be with me, and tbh our sex life was fine, then at the end of August he say me down and admitted what he had done on the break, he said he was disgusted with himself and he didn't deserve me and so he was leaving.

I tried the old beg and cry routine to no avail, then I changed and tried to get on with things mainly for kids sake,

He was texting me constantly, then turning up where he knew i woyld be, then coming to the house fir some stuff but taking nothing, just having a cup of tea with me!

I tried no contact, but on one occasion he text me numerous times in the space of 1/2 hour, starting off calm, then angry etc then he tried ringing me 10 times then he rang my mum, (who now hates him so she hung up) then he turned up at my door trying to get in 'cos he was worried'
    I went out the other week and he convinced himself I had slept with someone else and went mad with jealousy,

He has anger issues, and tends to speak without thinking things through, he then got really angry with me because I tried to explain that I hadn't slept with anyone but even if I had it really wasn't his business now, this was followed by more anger where he then turned round and said he didn't love me hadn't been happy for a long time, and that he had been lying to me.

We are now talking again, he is still coming round everyday, asking my advice on things, ensuring I know he's not seeing anyone, asking If I am, wanting to know what I'm doing all the time or who I'm going out with. When I try to talk to him about us he just looks really sad but doesn't really say a lot.

My question Is, if he has definitely left why is he acting like this? Is he confused about the decision? He has told my daughter that he loves me, and he is VeRy stubborn and doesn't like to admit he is wrong

What is going on? Please help! I'm going mad!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How is he with kids?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

It sounds to me like you guys have pretty much separated. Keep him in your life for the sake of your kids having a father, but don't let yourself fall for him again. You guys need a lot of time to cool off and think things through. If, after a while, you guys decide you can make it work, then awesome. For now though, you both need space.

Wow... Textbook controlling bastard. Run. Run far far away. He's not worth it.