+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: suicid attempt

suicide attempt

hello.....good day to everyone...this is my very first post in this board....

i had almost committed a suicidal attempt because of gf right now wants to break-up with me....we've been together for just 2.7 months and we started to get serious and more deeper in our relationship.....we brokeup for 2 weeks just right before our second month.....she broke up with me 'coz i forced her to be kissed in the theater.....then, i asked forgiveness from her and asked her to come back to me....we were both 18 years old.....in our school, we did made a very dramatic scene...... i threw my cellphone and cried and shouted a lot....then, she did too....she kept on crying......and what i did i started to get myself involved to liquor vices.....i asked my friends to go with me to the liquor store.....then, i text her...she came to the store and again we did another dramatic scene.....i asked her for the second chance... and she gave it to me....but she told me that i have to court her again...isn't it stupid? but i did coz i want her back.....later on, we were together, having back our relationship.....i thought she loved me but it was her friends who told her to come back to me.....i became a stupid toy.,...being played by such foolish girl......the problem between us is that she lost her feelings for me...i did everything for her.....but she said i was holding her griply.....now, she wants to break up with me again....i said i can't let her go......she said she wants me to be her friend coz she wanna know if her love for me will come back.....but i insist not to let her go coz i just really can't accept it........i'm having problem with my mind, coz i keep on thinking about negative things like: i don't have any reasons to live, that i don't wanna be hurt again....that i don't wanna love again....that i don't wanna face the world again..........

so i'll continue the story, i attempted to do suicide several times coz i don't know myself really....and i don't want to let her go.....right now, i'm in the middle of nowhere.....i don't know what to do........

she's askin me to be her bestfriend instead... and i'm confused if should i or not? then, she's making a contract for both of us...well, she's weird, immitating a particular korean drama who made a contract marriage......now i need your help guys....coz i wanna know if should i let her go?what if i wont?what should i do to win back her love to me? should i make conditions like she should not accept suitors if i will accept the contract? y'all great.....i need your advice
    Last edited by ghenzmitz; 10-04-05 at 12:54 PM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whenever I hear someone say they tried to commit suicide it really pisses me off. ESPECIALLY over a relationship. Killing yourself is not going to solve anything. Most people who consider suicide and then make it through their problem usually look back and go "Oh my god....I can't believe I almost took my own life for something so trivial".

The worst part is you barely dated this girl....2 months is nothing. This relationship is not worth your time, your energy, or your effort. Walk away from it now.

And I seriously suggest counselling. Not because I'm trying to be mean, but if you are that insecure and emotionally unstable and considering suicide, there are much deeper issues than your relationship with this girl.

Im going through alot of the same thoughts and emotions as you, my ex broke up with me and wants to be my best friend as well. Ive got to tell you though, its impossible at least for a while, because everytime you see her youll want to be with her and her to love you, and she wont. It just kills you. My suggestion is take a break, hang out with some friends, cheer up, dont make any attempts on your life. It may be good for both of you.

ghenzmitz-----Suicide is not the answer. You'de be dead and she would move on without you. I suggest you stop seeing her. At this point, it sounds like you aren't in the right frame of mind to even be friends with her. Hang out with other people.

Also, it's mad of her to ask you to sign a contract. Those Korean serials are cooked up by producers and story writers - it's daytime TV for pete's sakes. It's not real life. So kindly do not base your life on any Korean storyline or for that matter Chinese/Hong Kong/Japanese/Malay/Indonesian/Taiwanese drama serials!!!!!!!!! Watch Hollywood - always a happy ending!

ya'll right....

i don't have rights to take my life just because of her......

i thank you that i finally realized.....its hard for me to take a break coz we're gonna be classmates this summer class starting tomorrow.....

actually she's giving me 1 month to settle her feelings to me.....but last week, someone came in.....it was her crush.......and you know, she told me she had feelings......i don't know what to do.....i think she's playing with me, ryt?

it's just that i can't accept really to let her go just because of that some other guy.......

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    **** 'er. (As in forget her)

And stop poutin', you're acting like a wuss, suck it up and move on.

Well first of all I am going to call BS on your suicide attempts. Most people just want pity when they say they attempted or tried and got caught. If someone is serious about suicide then killing your-self is as easy as trying to get a nympho whore to have sex. On your situation though...I think you are over-reacting...You at least get to talk to her and explain your feelings. From the sound of it...if you stop yelling at each other and talk things out calmly then she will be on your shoulder.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    From the sound of it...if you stop yelling at each other and talk things out calmly then she will be on your shouler.
    I disagree. They both sound like they're messed in the head. She needs some talkin' to for even givin' him another chance. Sounds to me they both love the drama and attention. Even if they can settle things right now, I would assume things will soon go back to the way they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I disagree. They both sound like they're messed in the head. She needs some talkin' to for even givin' him another chance. Sounds to me they both love the drama and attention. Even if they can settle things right now, I would assume things will soon go back to the way they were.
    I think you are right now that I think about it. I was going to go back and change that lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

yah!

i finally come to the point that we really have to talk...........thanks for your help guys.....

thank you....this forum site is the best......

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hee hee hee... alright, so you were gonna kill yourself because you fell in love with a girl who dumped you after 2.5 months because you wanted to make out?? imagine the first time she tells you that she never wants to have sex, you'll probably go on a killer spree.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    This relationship is not worth your time, your energy, or your effort...
    or your life.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you do decide to kill yourself.. can you include me in your will?? just entitle Illusional to everything that you own.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I have no problem with suicide, the population of this planet is really getting out of control. I would hope that you inform everyone you know first though, you don't want to kill yourself out of spite. Make sure they know it's not their fault; you just don't want to exist anymore.

Because spite brings no satisfaction when you're dead, dude.

Also, do it somewhere where no one will notice for a long time. It's pretty sh*tty to off yourself in your own house, or anywhere where someone will have to clean you up.

Hmmm, I think we should have a suicide thread, it's an interesting topic, no? I always kill myself in video games. I like the pleasures of this world too much to ever give them up voluntarily though.

Peace. (Or eternal rest, your call, man.)

db, have you ever known someone who has killed themself?

ghenz, chill the frik out man. it's oooookaaaaay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast