+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she Lying ?

is she Lying ?

ok so there a girl who i know smiled at me in a maths class. and apparently she did that cause one of my friend told her that i love her and when the class was over she went to a shop where my bicycle was located so that she can grab my attention. so i decided to call her and she came to me. i asked for her num and she didn't gave me cause maybe she was afraid. and i once told her on Facebook why didn't gave me her num and i told her i was the guy on the bicycle and she told me she don't remember anything then a few months later i when near her house and the next day we talked on Facebook and she told me if i was the guy who came to her house cause she was saying that my face was telling her something and i asked her if she loved me and she said "i like u but as a friend only" and that she don't want to be in a relationship , so what's happening ??

Er, could she have been more clear? She likes you, but only as a friend. She isn't romantically interested in you.

No she never lied, you just read too much into it and over looked some blaring flags.

To be honest, most of us have done this in the past, but the lesson here is to take things at face value.

If she is not giving you a nember that means she didn't want you to call.

Also asking is she loved you in one the first conversations is too forward, no matter how young you may be.

Dude, if she has said out loud that she only wants to be friends, then she only wants to be friends. Respect that and leave her be.

you sound very childish and young to me.

so main your homework!

no one can love you while they dont even know you kid!
    and in such a short time you can speak of love.
    find out what love is first! see ya!

my suggestion is to continue the chit chat as in normal routine, give her the time . Girls take time to surrender themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueLuv View Post
    ok so there a girl who i know smiled at me in a maths class. and apparently she did that cause one of my friend told her that i love her and when the class was over she went to a shop where my bicycle was located so that she can grab my attention. so i decided to call her and she came to me. i asked for her num and she didn't gave me cause maybe she was afraid. and i once told her on Facebook why didn't gave me her num and i told her i was the guy on the bicycle and she told me she don't remember anything then a few months later i when near her house and the next day we talked on Facebook and she told me if i was the guy who came to her house cause she was saying that my face was telling her something and i asked her if she loved me and she said "i like u but as a friend only" and that she don't want to be in a relationship , so what's happening ??
    Please don't ever ask a girl that you've not even talked to on the phone yet if she loves you. I can only imagine how freaked you made her.

i agree with wadhwaharish87, Wakeup and we have telepathy connection together and she always send love to me and soo on .... and she tick me off via telepathy
    Last edited by TrueLuv; 23-09-12 at 09:11 PM.

You are delusional. Move on.

i'm serious dude, i can talk to many people via telepathy not only with that girl and she told me in our conversation that life's is dull and that she is crazy and what i find attractive in her so i was thinking that she just might have a low self esteem and don't believe in herself ?? i just need a little help from u guys lool
    Last edited by TrueLuv; 23-09-12 at 10:12 PM.

She was just curious, contemplated, and when you approached her she decided no. Girls know if you are BF material within 7 seconds of meeting you. You had your 7 seconds, and she decided you were not BF material. Next time if you like a girl, don't have a friend do the work for you. grow some and ask her out.....and no mention of love...that is so juvenile. You want to step it up, be confident, but play it cool, be mysterious.....girls like a guy that's hard to read. You lay it all out on the table how you love them it's game over, and they run away.

Smackie: I normally agree with you but we've been on opposite sides of the pond the last couple of threads ... I think a girl knows if she would like to schtuupe a guy within 7 seconds but she can't possibly know if he is boyfriend/relationship material in that little amount of time.

For women sexual attraction=possible relationship, for men sexual attraction=sex.