+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What A girl just did to me

What A girl just did to me

My ex-gf and I finally talked in person about whats been going on in the past month. well. not going into details but I will say she just so happens to be one of those people thats likes being alone. doesnt want anyone so they say or needs anyone. I was triyng to get somehting out of her because she wants to be friends. and I was like nope. I still like you we cant be friends. what it came down to is that she wants to be alone. she is actually afraid and grossed out be sex. she said that but then was like no no I wasnt grossed out by you I like your.... but then said the thought of sex is actually gross to her. and she wants to travel. and I guess I reminded her of that during our relationship, that she wants to travel. and that shes fine alone. she said she wont be getting with other guys basically because shes like this. and I believe her because she has gotten hurt in the past by guys. and also just hasnt dated nor hooked up with guys in college. and no she is not gay. but to me its mind boggling that the person I started a relationship with is one of those people. I was actually her first. took her virginity. and to me thats my moral standard like if I am going to have sex I do need to be with someone.

Well guys. IDK how to deal with this stress..and I do want to talk to ppl about it. just because I told her before I left I dont think its weak to say I miss you nor do I think its ok to hide feelings, I just need a couple months.

I am very frustrated right now. and eventually Ill get over it. but has anyone ever known or been with someone as difficult.

Phew! You dodged that bullet bro! Everybody has gone through this in one way or another.... Its why its called dating. Just leave her be and things will get better soon. Once you find another girl you wont remember her name.

I don't believe anyone ever wanna be alone. For a human, that's sadness from loneliness. So she's not interest in sex and relationship and I'm guessing you're the opposite. It's bothering me that why she would say that after being with you. You believed her words?

How about this, take a walk in the city and greet every girl you walk by. A mile is probably good enough.

Like literally dude....Ive talked to her friends before. even while we were dating. ad even before we dated she said she likes being alone. dont know what her reason is but she does. but I called her out on a few things and it didnt sit well with her. but when I left. she talked about saying I miss you to someone is being weak. so that makes me think that something did happen her past to make her think like that. But before I left. She kept putting her magazine over her face. and she said she was getting mad but she was also laughing. there was a point where it looked like she was gnna cry. but she put the magazine over her face and then said I think you should leave and put her head back. and said she was angry but then was laughing....and when I left she just had her magazine over her head and was laying on the couch...but I was around the corner.

oh and she has a lot of guy friends as well...I think a large amount of guy friends with a girl actually kinda means she may be filling that void.

oh ya and when we were talking she said she missed me and all of a sudden was like no I didnt say that no I didnt. I was like really you just said that...well guess what. that was the only time she said she missed me.

i think she have a lot of hurt inside maybe some yours also?

just leave her alone. she need to resolve it all herself.
    she dont want no dude , so stay away!

what do you mean by hurt inside and some yours also?? I know she'll resolve it herself. I could tell she was about to cry but she held it back so well that she would try and make herself laugh.

Congratulations! You made it out alive!! Count your blessings, and leave her alone. No contact, no friends, no anything.

It's her life, and her choice, and her choice is that she wants to be independent more than she wants to be with you. Listen to her - she is telling you the truth. Don't doubt her. Trust that she knows what she is feeling and trust that she knows what she wants.

Maybe if you analyze every specific word/phrase/action she's shown you you will find contradictions that allow you to build a sort of logical legal-like case about how she really does like you and want to be with you. Don't waste your time. She has been very clear with you. She wants to be on her own, without a worthwhile relationship with you.

It Sucks! But your best chance at a decent life is to take the hurt and confusion on your own. Don't ask her any more about what/why/why not. Just believe her that she doesn't want to be with you. Get the heck out. Stay away.

Spend time with friends, meet new friends, meet new women.

I've been through this, and 'reasoned' myself back into about 3 years of misery before I finally believed my (now ex) wife that she was 'not good' for me and wanted to be alone although she didn't really know why. Don't do it!!!

Just let her be on her own, and go live your life elsewhere
    Good Luck.

P.S. If you stick with her, she will make things worse over time, to prove to you and to herself that she is best off alone. Now is the time for you to choose your own direction - don't get beat down for another year or two before you give up. Take your life in your own hands and make the decision to look forward. Away from her. You are the king of your world. Don't give that decision-power away, take it as your own.