+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paying a Guy for Sex...

Paying a Guy for Sex...

Please forgive me for this question, which some of you might consider creepy. I will openly admit that I've come to peace with the fact that I am secretly a shy pervert who has a lot of pent up sexual frustration to deal with. Now that I've got that out of the way...

I really have the hots for one of my brother's friends. He is the most attractive person I have ever seen and is probably the most attractive I'll ever see in my life. He's like a vision from a dream. I know these are opinion-based statements, but they are necessary to articulate how absolutely perfect this person is. He goes to my brother's college.

In contrast, I'm quite average. I'm not ugly, but I'm not remarkable either. I'm just so average that I tend to be overlooked, especially by men of his caliber. I'm not overweight, either (in fact, according to my doctor, I'm underweight). To get an idea, think of Bella and Edward Cullen from Twilight (Bella being average, Edward being hot).

Would it possibly work if I offered this person anywhere from $1,000 to $1,500 to have sex with me? Just for one night? This is almost all of my savings from the past few years, but he's well worth it to me. I wouldn't ask for a relationship, either, because I know there's no chance of that. I just ask for sex in this scenario. And a kiss.

And yes, I've considered the fact that my bro probably won't like it if his friend slept with his little sister, but he wouldn't know any of this anyway.

So...if you were in the guy's position, would you go for it or would you be too creeped out by this offer? I know girls don't typically pay a guy a thousand dollars to pop her cherry, but I'd do anything or pay any amount I could get my hands on to get in this guy's pants.
    Last edited by ChimneyTops!; 24-09-12 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, great troll. But in case not: you are most likely to get the snot beaten out of you. Spend that money on a professional if you roll that way. You'll probably enjoy it more too.
    Beaten? By who o.O And why?

And no, I normally don't "roll that way"...I wouldn't do this for any other guy. People pay for sex all the time. But I don't. Just this one person. Thanks for answering though.

@OP, it's not gonna work. You sound underage so he'll have to go to jail.

You don't have to pay for sex....guys do, so put your money away. You dress sexy, go party with this dude, get him drunk, I'm sure he will oblige as long as you communicate to him that you just want to f uck and you won't tell anyone about it.

Even if I'm above the age of consent in my state?

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    @OP, it's not gonna work. You sound underage so he'll have to go to jail.
    Ya you better check your state laws. Most say you have to be 18 before you engage in sex with an adult. If you are under 18, maybe if you covered the 10,000 dollars + in lawyer's fees to keep him out of jail then it's a possibility..

Quote Originally Posted by ChimneyTops! View Post
    Even if I'm above the age of consent in my state?
    Hun, try going the route that most girls do....seduction. Guys don't like to refuse sex....if you are half decent he isn't going to say no.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, lol, my post is so off. I thought this was a guy. Sorry, I must be reading too many of Cafe's posts.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Age of consent . info (can't post the link, sorry) says age of consent is 16 for my state (Indiana). I'm 17.

I seriously doubt I'd be able to seduce this guy by the way. Maybe if he was drunk or something. I'm mainly just afraid of trying that and looking foolish.

I really want to know why Indi thinks I'm at risk of getting beat up though...that's something I'd like to avoid if at all possible.

(ok never mind I see she thought I was a guy now).
    Last edited by ChimneyTops!; 24-09-12 at 02:24 AM.

. Maybe if he was drunk or something. I'm mainly just afraid of trying that and looking foolish.

Really???? and offering such a substantial amount of money to have sex wouldn't???

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Losing your virginity is a once in a lifetime experience. You'll never get it back. Plus, it will be a bit uncomfortable. You want to do this with someone you love and who loves you back. Not some hottie you had to pay. Even if he said yes (doubt it), there is a high chance you'll regret it. Search the forum. So many women regretted their first sexual experience. Mine was wonderful. My high-school sweetheart was, and is, a wonderful man. I can't imagine doing this the way you describe. Sad.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Really???? and offering such a substantial amount of money to have sex wouldn't???
    I see your point. I just couldn't think of anything else.

It's a huge downer to see that this would probably fail And I had my hopes up.

I did it the hottie route (BF of 2 weeks) to get it over with...never regretted it.

I see your point. I just couldn't think of anything else.

It's a huge downer to see that this would probably fail And I had my hopes up.
    Just have some confidence in yourself, you really don't need this guy. Get some Gf's together to do some makeup and clothing tips. When you see yourself looking good, you will feeling good about yourself. That will attract a nice boy or two.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I did it the hottie route (BF of 2 weeks) to get it over with...never regretted it.
    You sound a lot more assertive than the OP tho. Even your language "to get it over with" is different. But I do recognize there are different POV on losing one's virginity.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast