(Please answer seperately.)
    Q1: Is the top 10 too much to expect?
    *White blonde
    *5 6-5 7
    *size four-eight waist
    *doesn't drink
    *doesn't smoke
    *mild mannered sweetheart
    *Doesn't mind getting married at the Monterey Bay Aquarium the year after I graduate college (2/10/2018)
    *loves sea life and/or reptiles like me
    *born 1991 (a year before me; I was always interested in older women)
    *doesn't mind having kids when I want (I want my first in the later half of 2018)

Q2: Those top 10 plus these. Is it too much?
    *Doesn't mind living in south Oregon or CA (where there's a low chance of crime and low chance of natural disasters, eg earthquakes)
    *can eat A LOT (eg a whole box of a little caesar's pizza by herself) and maintain her figure (like going to the gym)
    *doesn't like artists that I don't like (eg Kesha, Nicki Minaj)
    *doesn't like Twilight
    *doesn't have anything against my favorite sports teams (Raiders, Niners, Sharks, Warriors, A's, Giants)
    Last edited by youngbuck92; 25-09-12 at 09:38 PM.

revisions

In addition to top 10, I also want:
    *for her face to have natural attractiveness without makeup
    *for the natural beauty to withstand the test of time (It's not uncommon for me to see women who are late 30s-early 40s who are still attractive without makeup)
    *make AT LEAST 30G after the first five years of her job
    *For her to be fascinated with Cambodian (I am Khmer) culture
    *For her to know some Khmer language (TURNON)
    *For her to be of at least average intelligence (NOT A BIMBO AT ALL)
    *MUST not cheat
    *average at minimum natural "assets"
    Last edited by youngbuck92; 25-09-12 at 10:59 PM.

It couldn't be too much if you was Brad Pitt Tell me something about yourself, please. By the way, tell me why that perfect girl would choose you to be her husband too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm:
    *Cambodian
    *5 7.5, 155
    *Body fat % of 14%
    *My fourth semester at a JC (includes summer) and completed 30% of units needed to transfer
    *2.7 GPA currently
    *Mild mannered nice guy
    *Loves sea life/reptiles
    *Can write really good songs (I don't regret trying it out, but tried to be a rapper; my flow is too bland)

Hahahaha, do you have any cats? You should get 1 or 15 while you go around grilling all the girls you meet about their ages and waist sizes. Someone has a quote on this site: "Too many people spend their lives trying to find the perfect lover instead of building the perfect love". I figure based on the physical appearance and all the stipulations about age, kids, and hate for twilight, you're probably describing about 0.05% of the female population. Plus Froggie made another solid point, you have to find this girl, and have her want to be with you too. That cuts that tiny pool of girls you want to be with by 75% or so right out of the gate.

So lets change things a bit in a way you won't be unhappy, but still get some of what you want:

*White blonde - How about any colour?
    *mild mannered sweetheart - We are talking about a woman here, right?
    *Doesn't mind getting married at the Monterey Bay Aquarium the year after I graduate college (2/10/2018) - Most woman already know how they want their wedding to go, you better get used to that.
    *born 1991 (a year before me; I was always interested in older women) You'll need to rethink this one. That kind of age window REALLY limites your options
    *doesn't mind having kids when I want (I want my first in the later half of 2018) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Scrap this completely. To put anyone one a child schedule 6 years down the road is crazy

I think you need to be a little more open minded, your restrictions are WAY too much.

You did see that I was open right? I said if I was able to CUSTOMIZE my dream woman, this is what I want. Not exactly to dislike twilight or any artists that I don't like, but to be neutral about that stuff. If you can, go to my profile and look at the list where I list everything I want in a woman, and tell me what you think.

And there are women who are mild mannered and kind, so THAT specifically is not all that unreasonable.

*Regarding the wedding, I'd love it to be at the MBAYAQ, but if it's between 2018-2020, PREFERRABLY February, I'm ok. (Feb. is the Valentine month, and I want it as close to V-Day as possible).
    *I'm open to any race, but would LOVE to be with a blonde.
    *I'd LOVE for 1991, but as a 1992 guy, anywhere between 1991-1993 is ok.

I think you should date someone and then decide if you can see a future with them, instead of having a preset list of different criteria. Here is a list of my pre-dating criteria:

Female
    Must be of healthy weight (I run marathons, I believe it is fair of me to ask for a fit woman)
    No use of recreational drugs

Other than that I'll date anyone once.

So with ALL of this tied together,
    1.(eg neutral about Twilight and artists that I don't like), is the qualities in "EVERYTHING I want in a woman" too much?
    2. What if I still want her to be a causcasian blonde born in 1991, to be neutral (if not dislike) Twilight and artists I don't like, and want to be married with her between 2018-2020 (I don't want to be married older than 27)
    3.For the marriage part, what if it's still the Saturday before Valentine's or the day after? (I saw 2020 that the Saturday is the 15th)

What is wrong with having different "likes"? You're not trying to date yourself here, someone can have a different disposition about twilight than you do. My gf likes Harry Potter, I don't dump her over it, even though I can't stand it (and I did read the books, so I can make fair hateful judgement of it)

What's wrong with just meeting a girl that you like and get along with well? Why do you have to have a stupid checklist? You are going to fail miserably in dating with your attitude.

Ok maybe I didn't make my point clear, but specifically in this case, she can like whoever she wants. However, if we're driving together, she must have the courtesy to switch to something else or even something that we agree with in listening to. Furthermore, she can like what she wants, but just not force it on me (eg if she asks me to go see a movie I really don't like with her, she must be ok with me deferring and doing something else like hanging out with friends)

You don't get it.

OP, are you familiar with the Drake Equation? You should try to calculate your own odds with a similar calculation. Might be that there are only a half dozen women like that on the planet, and the odds of you meeting one of them is poor.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast