+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex out with his mate.

ex out with his mate.

ok, nobody answered my last thread, which is fine, i understand, but i'm hoping someone will ans this. I've just found out my ex of about 6weeks is going out on the town with his P@@s head friend on sat night. He wasn't one for going out when we were together. My heart sank when i found out.... thinking of all the possible outcomes of his night. My stomach churns. He's 41 and i'm 35, so we're not young, care free souls, yet i'm thinking, oh he obviously has forgotten about me and is out on the look out for a S@@g. I know this isn't fair of me to have this opinion.Especially when i ignored him and his phonecall last week, but i was doing that not because i didn't care, but because no contact is best for me to heal. He dumped me. But when guys go out, sort of 'fresh' from a relationship, is another woman what they seek. Please be gentle with your advice, if any. I know he wasn't right for me but it still hurts. Thanks

I'm not too sure what you are asking. But I'll say this, you shouldn't be wondering anything about what he is doing so stop it. Stop making it your main focus. You can't care anymore.....it's done. Your relationship is over. It's been six weeks and you should be going out and having a good time of your own. Call up your girl friends and start planning some outings. A real good one is doing a wine tour or window shopping and drinks on a patio. Get busy with life hun.

yeah thanks , i am getting on, i'm busying myself, i just hit the odd stumbling block where i want to talk to someone. Thankyou

Shopping for a new pair of shoes can help too