+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it immoral...

is it immoral...

Is it immoral to get with someone you know has a boyfriend? Not like going on dates or anything, but just kissing and maybe a shag.

I have a friend of a friend who is pretty hot. I've only met her twice and we barely know each other at all, but both times she was flirting like mad with me and I reckon if I went for it she'd be game. At first I thought she might just be a flirty person, but after watching her a little bit I realised it was pretty much just me she was like this to. From what I hear her boyfriend is a bit of a douche, but I guess that's neither here nor there. Obviously cheating on her boyfriend isn't a good reflection of her integrity, but I'm just wondering what the implications would be for me... Like an "aiding and abetting" type thing maybe? I have no interest in dating this girl, I actually find her quite dull.

I could do with quick advice on this one - I'll probably be seeing her tonight as we're going to the same rave in quite a small venue.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Immorality is what you make.....don't ask us. I wouldn't but that's just me.

Live by the Golden Rule I always say.

Why don't you ask her boyfriend his opinion on it, Cafe?

To me I find it disrespectful to pursue something with someone you know has a partner. Although majority of it reflects on her, put yourself in his shoes, whether he is a douche or not, would you like another dude to be sleeping with your girl if he knew she was with you?
    As long as your mumma love you, don't ever love a woman..

Normally, I say go for it, but if you know and respect the guy then I say you shouldn't. However, if the guy is a douchebag(which hasn't been confirmed), then I think you should jump into that pussy with two feet.

The possible implications are obvious, and you would have the best inkling as to what is most likely.

If you're okay with it, do it. If not, don't.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 29-09-12 at 05:19 AM.

You may be pleased to know I didn't sleep with her tonight, hence being on this site now, not even a kiss (lots of very dirty dancing though). Very strange so it was... It's currently past 6.30am here and I'm still quite high. We went to the rave which turned out to be shit, and left at like 2am for my favourite club. Me and her talked loads on our own, mostly about our sexual fantasies (she's disgustingly kinky too - I seriously have an uncanny knack for finding these ones it seems!) She showed me some of her tumbler page on her phone: http://felinevines.tumblr.com/post/23570266484 (that's her) and there was some pretty cool bondage erotica in there (which I love). Anywho... We end up alone at the end of the night in the smoking area of this club, we get a taxi back to her house and she invites me in for a cup of tea. We were talking more about sexual fantasies and what we liked to do, and both were really horny. She said she thought I was sexy as hell when she first met me, and I told her she was the hottest person in the club. Then she asked me why I didn't have a girlfriend - I had mentioned much earlier after her prompting that my first girlfriend died of leukaemia, and I said I was scared of getting into another relationship in case that person died too (that last part is total bulshit btw, I'm not sure why I said it - I was just high and must have wanted to sound deeper than "I don't like any girls who are willing to go out with me atm") Then I said that her boyfriend was a lucky guy, and she said that she really loved him. We were sort of spooning on the sofa here and I reckon I could have seduced her into at least a kiss if I tried hard, but with a bout of chemically induced empathy and some new found respect for this girl I reassured her that I didn't think she'd be the type of girl to cheat on someone she clearly held quite dear (despite the fact, she revealed to me, that he has loads of erectile troubles - as in he can barely ever get it up, and when it does sometimes it goes in the middle of sex.) Then I got in a taxi and came home to face my come-down. Just chilling with a spliff and some loveforum right now listening to 'explosions in the sky' (this is living!)

Waaay too much information I'm sure, but I have learned something tonight, and my soul has been suitably enriched from the experience. I also was too quick to judge her as dull. I hope I've just gained a friend there... Maybe even threesome potential with her and a guy who's hopefully less of a douche than my housemate made him out to be.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply to my naiive little question. I appreciate it.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"