+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you do if you found out the girl you like had a rumored sex scandal?

What would you do if you found out the girl you like had a rumored sex scandal?

hello im new here i just want to share my problem, please be patient with my english

there is this girl who i like very much,i met her in school during our college days she was a transferee and i was on my graduating stage that time,she is so lovely and beautiful and the thing that made me love her so much is she is the only girl who approached me and attempted to start a friendship, i know she dont have any special interest to me because im not goodlooking or cool in fact i was very shy and very silent and because i was antisocial i made a very short conversation with her,and finally i graduated we really had a very very short time,and 3 years later i met her again on facebook she added me because we have a lot of mutual friends,and we're now on getting to know stage and i kept hearing rumors within my friends that she had a scandal with her ex in her former school and that is the reason why she transfered to our school so she can escape that,and when i learned about this i felt bad,and insecured even though im not sure if that rumor is true or not,i really love her and she is a very lovely and good woman.i know my friends and i know they dont lie,i just want some thoughts or advice
    Last edited by norton6; 30-09-12 at 09:02 AM.

Don't judge her on her past, if you like her NOW, go for it!

What type of scandal? Who gives a shit...how old are you both?