+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey guys! I need some input

Hey guys! I need some input

Ok, where do I start? First off, one of my closest friends has been dating this girl for 5 years now. She cheated on him in the beginning, and they dealt with it. Recently, he has been telling me things about her, and all i can think was that she was cheating on him. it was funny because kept on denying it. Luckily, my constant bashing led him to investigate. Turns out, she has been cheating on him for seven months now. Damn slut.

He's all heartbroken, ya know. Their situation is crappy because they jsut bought a hosue, and he pays for everything. I pity him in a way. Im trying to help him through it. He is considering working things out. This really bugs me. There is NO CHANCE IN HELL that he could do that. How could ya even look at her in the face? ugghhh I think i have been giving him some good advice, but i dont know what else to make him see the whole picture. The poor bastard has to go home and she is there. I would have kicker her out, but she is somehow making him feel guilty. You guys have any advice to share with me???????

yeah. stay out of it. let him do whatever he wants to do. no point in trying to butt in you know?

Wow, he must be into her. thats 2 times though. She would be out if that was me. I am sure he has his reasons though. I wouldn't completely stay out of it if I were you but dont bug them to much either. Just let him see your point of view. Still...why bother with her?

Doesn't a girl cheat usually for some kind of a reason? Either she is not happy at home or is bored at home with him.......or she felt more attracted to that guy in which case its over for them 2 anyways.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 16-04-05 at 02:56 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

youve shared with him your views about her, youve done your bit. If he cant see sense then theres not alot more you can do about it