+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it worth it???

is it worth it???

Me and my boyfriend has been on and off for 5 months. We met at a bar back in May. About two weeks into our "getting to know one another"phase him and his wife calls me! He told me he was legally separated from his wife and wanted to work things out for his son. It was understandable and i lef him and the situation alone. A couple weeks after the incident, i see him again at the bar and we start to chit chat about what happened and he told me how things didnt work out, so i gave him a second chance...As time went by we started spending alot of time together. One night he went on an outing with his separated spouse as friends and he got intoxicated. She took his phone and pretended to be him and say horrible things, then she texted me from her phone. We exchanged words and everything and when he found out, the situation was handled. A week later, he tells me that hes still in love with his wife, no matter how hard he tries to leave her, his feelings for her are strong. I was hurt and we decided to call things off once again. I deleted his number and told him that we shouldnt keep in contact with each other. Somehow he keeps comin back. Now he tells me he loves me again and that he made tge wrong decision. Am iwrong for taking him back again??? Third time is a charm...

He's everything i want in a man. He even knows me better than i know myself. We have very stong and mutual feelings for each other. Its almost like we're inseparatble.his divorce will be finalized in January..
    Last edited by loveracing; 03-10-12 at 01:29 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's everything you want in a man? He is MARRIED, and IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE. If she'd have him back, that's where he'd be.

Don't be foolish.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by loveracing View Post
    We have very stong and mutual feelings for each other.
    No you don't. As Vashti said, he loves his wife, so you two are on completely separate pages.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

You'll just end up getting hurt again, stay away from that guy!

i love stupid girls, what's you're number?

He is using you as a rebound...kick him to the curb! Why would you ever want to be 2nd to another woman? You should be #1 always....not some rebound...gross. Tell him to **** off...