+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend become distant....have no idea what is happening

Girlfriend become distant....have no idea what is happening

My girlfriend and I are forced to be long distance because of her school and I have a good job that I would be stupid to leave. The distance hasn't been a problem for the first few months. But all of a sudden out of the blue she tells me she needs her space and I'm smothering her. I am 100% positive that I'm not, I don't care what she does, she goes to clubs and parties and I just tell her to have fun, I trust her. She also told me when she was going to go out with friends. Lately she has been keeping everything she's doing from me unless I ask when I ask its like I have to drag it out of her. I usuy see her about once a week as her school is only 3 hours away so I visit on weekends but lately shed rather go out with her friends on weekends than spend any time with me. I have talked to her about and she seems to think nothing wrong and I'm being clingy. I asked her of she still loves me and wants to continue to be with and she assures me everything fine and she doesn't wanna lose me. But non the less she still continues to avoid seeing me or letting me in on any part of her life and I don't know what to do...

She's found the local talent.

Forget her and date locally yourself.

Yeah, she is moving on from the relationship is too chicken to come out and tell you. It's hard to let go, but she needs to take control of the situation and break up with you. OR you could just do it for her...since that's probably what she is hoping anyway.