+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Contact

Last Contact

Hey, you might remember me from other thread where I told all my story in an online realtionship to get it out.

I'll sum up the situation here in a few lines, but if you are bored or wahtever, here is the full story https://www.dropbox.com/s/w435pmo1fhtyrwo/K%20story.rtf

The last part of it is me starting the no contact period, either for getting her back or to help me forget her. When I thought it had been enough, I found out she had deleted the last way I had to contact her (she had blocked me everywhere else, still no idea why). I talked with the only person that I know who can contact her, only about my situation. This friend got mad, told her, she reinstalled the app, told me she was pregnant and left. That worried me a lot, but next day she reinstalled the app again and said it was a joke. No more news since then.

Three weeks have passed, I'd say. She is still my first and last thought in the day. I'd love to have her back, but at least I dont want to lose touch with her. I've been preparing a letter to send her. I can only send one and that will be the last action I can make.

So, my questions are:

Could the letter stop her from coming back by herself?
    And any ideas for a perfect letter to make her reopen her heart?

Thanks for those willing to help

Write her a letter and put everything on the table. Hand written letters will make every girl's heart melt. It may take her a few days but she will probably come back if you put your feelings in writing.

Even if she already knows my feelings? If I dont remember wrong, one of the few things she was bothered with is that she felt everything had an emotional reaction in me :/

Yeah dude, I was ****ing joking. Writing a letter is the stupidest ****ing idea I've ever heard in this situation(and 99% of other situations). Don't contact this girl ever again. She doesn't want you. Move on and stop thinking about her.

Yeah, every guy I have ever broken up with has left me a long hand written letter afterwards...it's pretty lame. Seems like a nice idea b/c it's more personal, but really its always made me feel uncomfortable.

Maple, I'm surprised you don't like that lame, sappy shit. Maybe there's hope for you yet .

No it's weird. I am not too into feelings really...I just want to have fun! Feelings **** everything up! BUT I am female so sometimes those darn emotions/feelings find their way into situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    No it's weird. I am not too into feelings really...I just want to have fun! Feelings **** everything up! BUT I am female so sometimes those darn emotions/feelings find their way into situations...
    This is the problem, you take a chick home, sleep with her, and then she thinks you're in some kind of relationship or at the very least entitled to some kind of connection. WTF is up with that? You're my kind of woman Maple, the kind who leaves the next morning (or even better, while I'm still sleeping).
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    This is the problem, you take a chick home, sleep with her, and then she thinks you're in some kind of relationship or at the very least entitled to some kind of connection. WTF is up with that? You're my kind of woman Maple, the kind who leaves the next morning (or even better, while I'm still sleeping).
    Well see...the sex thing is the only situation where my feelings do get involved :/

But, I have never slept with someone who didn't want to be my BF or didn't want to keep sleeping with me after....so there have always been feelings...and after a while yes, I get annoyed with it and end things. Then i get these hand written love letters....and tears and it makes me totally uncomfortable.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 05-10-12 at 06:11 AM.

The only guy who didn't want a relationship...but he still wanted sex of course...is who I refer to in my original post here and the reason why I found this site. He too wants to sit around and talk about his feelings with me still! Feelings about all kinds of shit including other girls...and then he flirts with me and talks about when we used to hook-up? WTF. He tells me he is just as sensitive as a woman on the inside...you guys are confusing.

I did leave once when he was still sleeping...lol. Long time ago...he wont go away. I am ignoring him now...its hard but he just wants free therapy sessions and sex.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 05-10-12 at 06:19 AM.

I'm sorry, I said it wrong before. Thanks to those willing to help answering my questions, **** off trolls and not related posts

Quote Originally Posted by sickofdrama View Post
    I'm sorry, I said it wrong before. Thanks to those willing to help answering my questions, **** off trolls and not related posts
    It's a discussion forum, and all things considered, you've gotten more attention than this trainwreck online relationship was worth. I remember your last post, it was a wall of text that resembled the rantings of a crazy person.

You want some solid advice? Go meet a real woman and stop calling these little chats "relationships". Online relationships are worth shit. If you have low self esteem, hit the gym and go on a diet, if you have a hard time meeting people, use a LOCAL dating site.

At least when we comment it puts your post to the top of the pile, instead of sinking to the bottom of the page where it belongs. Write your letter, it won't get you anything.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

1.- Advice forum
    2.- I didn't look for an online relationship, it has nothing to do with my self esteem or my ability meeting people

Now that the thread is just an excuse to talk about anything else, how the **** can i delete my account here?

Chill out...your question was answered. Letters are dumb, sorry. You can sit down and talk or her maybe...but no letters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast