+ Follow This Topic

Thread: AM i paranoid?

AM i paranoid?

Met a girl in a club, slept with her the first night then started dating her...
    Found out a few days later she had slept with my good friend 2 days prior to meeting her which she kept a secret.
    Didn't mind too much...but this is where it gets tricky.

She has this box of condoms...which we use and i know for a fact we didn't us them all but when i come over next they where all gone.
    Guy name lee texted her whilst i was there, she made up and excuse to get rid of him that doesn't include me and they are just friends apparently.
    Her sister who's 13 also said by the stair to her "both guys here at the same time!?".

Still, i overlooked this but now i feel paranoid and she's had a 1 girls night out and today is the second i know about and she had no intention of telling me she was going out.

SHould i break up with her or am i just ****ing paranoid? I feel like some kind of chump...been dating a mounth now and she went out practicaly wearing nothing.

Why don't you ask her to be exclusive with you? ( If you haven't already done that) She sounds like the type that isn't going to shut down all her options just because she's added another. (you)

Ask for exclusivity and if she won't give it to you, then make an informed decision then instead of just having expectations and being pissed off because she's not on the same page as you.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-10-12 at 07:37 AM.

she said she would neveeeeeeeeer cheat on me. "Look into my eyes". I had this discussion already. She basically told me i'm the perfect match for her. this that and the other, she would never cheat.

ahaha, yeah she's a bad lier, i spoke to her about what her sister said by the stair and she said to me "me and lee are just friends". Didn't even answer my question...she says their her moms rubbers thats why but her friend tells me those are definitely hers alone...Who shares rubber with mom anyways? But maybe she's does...or am i just being silly?

Whoops... I deleted what you were responding to there ^^^ lolzzzz.
    I was adding this: You don't trust her so why bother. You'll drive her nuts and you'll drive yourself nuts wondering who she's picked up and done like she did you... or am I wrong there and you can relax and enjoy?

BTW: Did she actually agree in words to being exclusive or did she just say "I'd never cheat on you?" Seems she has answering a question with a question or not actually answering the question down to a science. People who do that often do so to avoid having to answer truthfully all the while looking like they have if you don't catch what they're doing.

ahhh dear, i feel like a chump...but the stress is literally unbearable and i also find women better at arguing versus me face to face when it comes to lies.
    bleh, she acted crazy clingly phoening me everyday telling me she wants my kids and wants to marry....telling me she loves me 2 weeks in.
    You know, it can blind you. Wierd, right? Or maybe it was her way of trying to rid me lol.

I'm too honest for my own good, life has a way of kicking you in the nads sometimes. I need to wake up...

Fer chrisssakes get away from her before it gets worse. Telling you she wants your kids after two weeks and a freaking one night stand? She's no where near being ready to settle down to being a decent partner of value.. least on paper it looks that way.
    After she got you she starts acting sketchy? Red flags all of it, really.

yea, i should but i'm not great at confronting people...
    I'll see her tomorrow after she's had her girls night out. I'll confront her and she'll play me like a violin.(emotionally)
    Do i need hard proof or shall i just do a routine breakup and come off as the ass?
    She talks under her voice alot and i feel mind ****ed right now, so i need out and i think i just need to find a good way to do it.