+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF used to be stripper. Is it ok to hang out with customers?

GF used to be stripper. Is it ok to hang out with customers?

hi, my gf was a stripper for 8 years. it's been about 4 years since. we've been together for about a year and a half.
    she texted an old customer of hers, that she had sex with, WHO IS MARRIED, the other day because they're "friends".
    i felt weird. i dont know how to feel, dating an ex-stripper is kind of new to me. it grosses me out that she prostituted herself to guys in her past and considers them friends. she said i'm insecure and jealous in our relationship, well i am just wondering why she felt the need to contact him. it seems like all her friends are just dudes she's banged, including ones who paid her for it. i'm not jealous i'm disgusted.

can anyone relate to this

It's sad that you don't respect your gf's profession. So what if she's a stripper? Does that make her any less human? If you're really disgusted by having a gf stripper then why would you have a relationship with her in the first place?

You should have expected that her job as a stripper means that she would have these kinds of circle of friends. And what's wrong with contacting friends? If you can't handle a stripper as a gf, then I guess she's not for you and I'm pretty sure she's better off with someone else that respects her more than you do.
    Last edited by uap5765; 07-10-12 at 04:30 PM.

Is she a stripper or a prostitute? It sounds more like the latter from what you said!
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by uap5765 View Post
    It's sad that you don't respect your gf's profession. So what if she's a stripper? Does that make her any less human? If you're really disgusted by having a gf stripper then why would you have a relationship with her in the first place?

You should have expected that her job as a stripper means that she would have these kinds of circle of friends. And what's wrong with contacting friends? If you can't handle a stripper as a gf, then I guess she's not for you and I'm pretty sure she's better off with someone else that respects her more than you do.
    She's not a stripper, she was. She was also a drug addict and a prostitute. Now she's not. She wasn't when I met her. Why hit up the guys you banged to hang out a year and a half into a relationship? If you're in college now and work full-time in IT, why not step into that circle instead?

You're probably right about maybe someone else will respect her more. As ****ing some dude who's married, that you call a friend, makes you lose a lot of respect from me. I'm to trust a woman who ****s married men? Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Is she a stripper or a prostitute? It sounds more like the latter from what you said!
    Where I live, most of the strippers prostitute themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by st4n View Post
    As ****ing some dude who's married, that you call a friend, makes you lose a lot of respect from me. I'm to trust a woman who ****s married men? Hmm...
    She's not ****ing him. She ****ed him when she was a stripper. You did emphasize that she WAS a stripper. If you love her, then accept her history.

Quote Originally Posted by st4n View Post
    it seems like all her friends are just dudes she's banged
    First off, this is the case with most females (or guys that they wouldn't mind banging).

You should've had a talk about moving forward from her past a year and a half ago, when you started dating an ex-drug addict/prostitute/stripper. She obviously has a weak/dependent personality, these are things you should've discussed. The only solution is to discuss them now, put down some boundaries and either move forward or end the relationship.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest