+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have fallen so in love with her that I can't help over-idolising her

I have fallen so in love with her that I can't help over-idolising her

Hi everyone.

I have been with my girlfriend for about 3 months officially now, and in that three months we have become sooooo close to each other, its ridiculous.

At the beginning, I wasnt sure if I wanted to be with her, and life was a lot easier - i just took things as they came.

Now, however, as i have gotten to know her more and more, i have become so in love with her that I idolize her so much so that I can't help but think she's too good for me.

It's ok when we're together, but when we're apart, I can't help but be a nervous wreck, thinking about whether she still loves me, or if anything has changed, and i jump to a lot of conclusions.

I know this is the wrong thing to do. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I think I need to find some way to change my mentality about it all, as I fear this kind of stuff can ruin a relationship, and I'm scared to lose such a good thing!

please help!

Regards.

Spend your time doing other meaningful things. Romantic relationship is only a part of life. If you find out that truth, you'll be ok. Play sports, read books, watch movies, hang out with friends, pay attetion in your career...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You are correct you need to change your mindset. You are insecure and your confidence is lacking. You have too much time on your hands. Trying doing some volunteer work. It will occupy your time and help to raise your self-esteem. Good luck.