Hi girls and guys,

My ex and I were distant on last year ( since sptember 2011). We met on christmas and again on January. I was on erasmus in Poland and she ve dicided to make interneurship in Spain (from february to June). I might visit her but i couldn't. From my point a view that was the beginning of this concern. i guess that since that time she was feeling unwanted. However she founds a new kind of live, far from her parents which means a lot cuz she never was able to make her own things until that time. She founds great friends and suddenlly we passed over than days without comunication even text messages. Along this period I was the only one trying the contact between us. When she cames back to Portugal, she starts to justify that sayin' that she was lacking time to contact ( after work she was high with friends and she dind't want to talk to me in those situations. She founds a job for her summer and she was showing how she missed me and so on. On that time i received nice signals. However I promise to her that i would get back as soon as possible but there were a huge delay to buy my the flights of return and she starts to be impacient. I got problems on internet access ( august 10-20) and i couldn't contact her. Although I ve called her on her birthday (19) and we haven't talk enough. On the day after I received a message of her - " we got to talk". I ve tryed to much that contact by calls and messages but she never replies and i've received another message - " I'm not in good conditions for that". On this moment happens my my mistake... I discover her password of facebook and I start looking for signals of detachment.. ( I only found out that she was sayin' to a friend that it wasn't the same as ever and months later - in spain - she sent one of her beatiful pictures to a guy and she said to him that she likes to pass her hand on his hair). I am extremlly jeaolous and now conscient that it is even worst for any relationship. After that, I ve sent a message to her sayin' that " now was me. i did Sh** and we now yes! we got to talk".. ahe replies with " after what u dis, be happy and delete my phone number" ( only this!!!!). I became further impacient and I try to call in each minute during a couple of ours and sending messages too. I discover her fix numbers ( from her homes) and suddenly one guy answer me and starts to laugh on phone and after turn off without tell me anything. Minutes later on her phone the guy answer from her phone as i could understand from the type of tipping and he also answer one call asking me for what i want and so on. The day after he invites me on facebook.. i ask who are you and he answer - " i do not want to see her suffering because of people like you", but he also threatened me. Hours before i asked her if she reads my messages or if her friend didn't show her anything on the previous night.. what she answer to me ?? " He's not my friend.. he's my new boyfriend" and I said: " that's a joke", she: "joke? ok, call to my home number and talk to him" and answer sayin' that " if it's not a joke is mummery. When i came back to home on that afternoon everything already changed on facebook (relationship status), she also deleted our pics. I send her the message of the end.. and i let it be for some days.. but the guy threatened me again and I block his profile and her and our few common friends, but I also sent her a message sayin' that we could be friends but in this conditions isn't possible. also her mother saids that she was being influenced and manipulated by new friends and without know this guy and can see that he's not normal and he's not good for a heart like she has. From that time have passed almost 2 months.. Now i still needing and loving her.. What should I do? who had similar experience? who cal help me on the next step? since that time she isn't using her facebook cuz i ve search her profile by my father account. They were suppose to start living near from each other as I could understand.. We live far away and I just ve her numbers, there isn't another way of contact.. what should be my behaviour cuz i believe she just found a easy way to refugee from our poor situation on the last months and she stills loving me.. but i need to comprove it in my mind!