+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In Love for the first time and don't know what to do know

Ted is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

In Love for the first time at 21 and don't know what to do next

Hi! guys

Although I am 21 but I never I fell in love with any girl until now. May because I never found the one till now.
    There was a girl in my class in school. But we never talked. 2 years ago we met at station. We exchanged numbers. But we use to talk very rarely. She never took much interest in me and neither I .

Recently about 3-4 months ago we started talking on social networking site. And then we started talking through phone. When I started to know about her, I got impressed by her personality. She appeared to me like my dream girl. She was kind a girl that I always wanted to have in my life. I was thinking about her all the time.

But now the problem is that she still don't take much interest in me. Usually, she don't reply. And when she replies, its like 'hmm', 'hehehe, 'hahaha', etc i.e only few words. More over If I ask her 'how are you', she might reply 'fine' but never ever ask me 'how are you'. So its get difficult to have a conversation with her.

But last month, don't know what happened, but she talked with me a lot. So I got more excited. But now again, she is not taking interest in me.

She never starts the conversation. And even if I try to start a conversation, she rarely takes interest. But she also not ignores me all the time. This is what makes more frustrating. I have also asked her lot of time to meet me, but she always refuses.

I think that I might have given her a wrong expression as when she talks to me I get excited and start talking shit because I always run out of my mind while talking to her.

She is not having any boy friend and also she is not interested in relationships. But she do enjoy making new friends.

I know I can move on, but the thing is I have never met a girl like this. So I want to atleast try my best before moving on.
    Last edited by Ted; 13-10-12 at 07:51 PM.

Then ask her out on a date. Make sure she knows that it's a date. Bet she blows you out. She just enjoys the attention.

Ted is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

She denies

She always denies when I ask her out