+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex wants to get together, what should I do?

My ex wants to get together, what should I do?

My ex dumped me 5 months ago after a 4 year relationship. Soon after I saw her with some other guy. I assume she left me for him and probably met him while we were together. Now out of the blue she calls and says she wants to go to basketball game with me, this is something we used to do when we were together. Is she trying to get back together with me? I have very mixed feelings about a possible reconciliation. She's a great catch, bring home to mom kind of girl. I'm afraid I can't do better to be honest. But I also don't look at her the same anymore, and I don't think we are right for each other. What should I do?

Use her as a sex object, and continue seeing other women. If you can't be that cold to her, then just ignore her from now on.

She dumped you. If you even think about giving her the time of day then you are really stupid. Relationships break up for a reason = for one of those involved it wasn't working. Move on.
    You're afraid you can't do better? What so you have such low esteem you'd rather grovel and try to get back together with a woman who dumped you. Sad, truly sad.

Every time I have called up an ex it's b/c I was bored/lonely/wanted some kind of emotional validation/wanted an ego boost....NOT PROUD OF THIS...but that is the ONLY reason why I have ever wanted to go hang out with an ex again...even the one who I can't get over and I bitch about on here.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 17-10-12 at 03:53 AM.