+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Contraception

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    I know very much on this topic. Was with my ex whom I thought I was sexually compatible with, the relationship was an emotional roller coaster though. Ended up cheating on him plenty times. Anyhow, met lots of good and not so good men. Been with some guys that I had to end because of sexual differences. Met my husband and the sex was incredible, plus we are compatible in general. Been married for a while and just yesterday we had mind blowing sex that made me weak to the knees. I know all about compatibility sexually or not
    Going weak at the knees is your gauge on sexual compatibility? Well, Jesus, I had nothing to complain about when I started my sexual compatibility thread.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I would personally guess wake up is here for a similar reason to me. I came here because I have a wonderful relationship with my hubby and hoped I could help other people find the happiness I have. I realised I was very much mistaken.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

^ ever had an orgasm that literally made u weak in the knees? That's just one aspect out of many of enjoying an orgasm. Usually sexual compatibility is so much more than just the physical, it's the emotional, passionate, mental pleasures that come with it. Like collaborating on music or art or whatever, when u have a great team u can make magic happen

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I would personally guess wake up is here for a similar reason to me. I came here because I have a wonderful relationship with my hubby and hoped I could help other people find the happiness I have. I realised I was very much mistaken.
    I came on here to help others with their problems due to my experiences. Because I used to be a cheater and know all the tricks when it comes to it, I have helped a number of ppl on this forum catch their spouse red handed and that makes me want to log back in. The messages of thanks I get are bonuses

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Hahahaha.... no. Your posts are entirely different. I rarely see you spew venom the way she does.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Like me, wake up probably sees this site as some guilty pleasure.....it's rather addictive....for me anyway. Btw.....wake up gives the best advice on this site

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No she doesn't. She's part of the reason newbies are scared off. The best poster is Vash, actually.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sometimes guys complain that they don't like to wear condoms because it doesn't feel as good. You know what else doesn't feel good? 18 years of child support payments. Idiots.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

^^ See this is where I think that parents come in. To teach things like that to their sons.

Thanks for a good topic, Bois.

Alot of poster derserves "venom". If someone want to sugarcoat an issue, the point often doesn't get across.

No...Wakeup is not nice in her posts.....that's because the OP is ****king up and derserves a harsh reply...it gets people thinking. Sympathy or even a post that sounds remotely sympathetic to bad behavor is counter productive
    Last edited by surfhb; 23-10-12 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    No...Wakeup is not nice in her posts.....that's because the OP if ****king up and derserves a harsh reply...it gets people thinking.
    Hahaha, brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Sometimes guys complain that they don't like to wear condoms because it doesn't feel as good. You know what else doesn't feel good? 18 years of child support payments. Idiots.
    Child support payments would suck, but even condoms are not enough protection. There is a post on here by a girl who got preggers with condom breakage. Condoms do break, and should be used in conjunction with other methods

The human race should just be sterile...

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Child support payments would suck, but even condoms are not enough protection. There is a post on here by a girl who got preggers with condom breakage. Condoms do break, and should be used in conjunction with other methods
    Condoms plus other methods? Haha. Why dont all the wee fags in this thread just fire their man juice in a birds mouth, the way god intended sex to be. Condoms are for fags, so they dont get aids.

^ condoms help not just with aids but a slew of std's. definitely should be worn with all new partners. I'm telling u ppl, scientists are currently working on birth control pills for men! Any male takers?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast