+ Follow This Topic

Thread: seeeeex101

seeeeex101

Well,it s me and this girl , i got something for her,she got it for me..she s in class with me in highschool it all started like a year and something ago i liked her,than i chilled,then when she saw how arrogant i can be he became to like me she said directly that she wanna be with me,but i said that she must wait (i was in a relationship). that relationship its over for like 2 months,a few days ago i went to a nightclub , she came, we kissed and w/e then me ,her,a buddy of me,and another girl went home to that another girl..i was turned on,but she was drunk,so was I..i saw nothing was going to happen,wanted to left.she came to me,said WAIT,kissed me,started to touch my dick and lick me of and i got turned on and she whispered"we will do something..." . i came back,we started to cuddle after 10 minutes,and when things were going HOT,and wanted to get her to blowjob me,she licked under my belly,and before going down on me,she came up to my ear,and pointed to my dick,then to her pussy,and said "...never , ever" . we had a history,like she likes me,i get her wet,she gets me hard,but never had sex!!fcking annoying...she is mad at me , becassue i rejected her many times..AND because a friend of her[a girl that is into me] lied to her that i said something bad about her "like she wa a bitch or something" but i didnt said that..so she is mad because she thinks i talkted trash about her..after she said "NEVER EVER" i just touched her neck,get her away,and left,with a attitude like "i will be back" .she took the message,i am SURE OF IT...my QUESTION IS: how should i act now? i want to be arrogant,and to my game,dont give her attention,nothing at all,and when she will want to get back to me{she will} i will be like "YES DEAR COME" and when she does and try something with me i will tell her "Never,sugar" .. its either that,either pretend that she only did that because she was mad,and be a pussy dude and talk to her..i wont be a pussy,and do my arrogance...but i just need a person to talk to..some advices if needed..some opinion.

sorry,for the long post,please read it all...

but it annoys me,i got LAUGHED OF...but the thing is , I KNOW SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME,but the need for her to be SUPERIOR to me,its just so fcking big..

She doesn't want to have PIV sex. You are not expected to read her mind, she said pretty clearly you will not have intercourse. Make your decision based on her words. If you make this a game, I think you will just get more confused. But, the final choice is up to you. Find someone else who won't play games with you, and just be yourself.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)