+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm an ass...

I'm an ass...

Ok, I've been going out with my bf for over a month now. Everythings going fine etc etc, a couple of weeks ago he told me his hotmail password and I couldn't resist, I had to look. I found emails from this adultfriendfinder.com thing confirming his registration, and I looked at his profile. It said "I am looking for a casual relationship..." but it was created about a week before we were going out, but we were still "dating". So I just deleted it should I be concerned?
    aah, bisto

I would be concerned And the fact is that you can't confront him with this either, 'cause you can't say that you checked his e-mail (because this is very wrong).. Of course this hasn't have to be a serious issue, 'cause it might just be that he did this for fun and wasn't really all that serious about it.. But on the other side, make sure that he is not just after you for sexual reasons..

Any guy or girl that gives there passwords out are complete idiots. I know so many people that do that and then it just ends up screwing with the relationship because you have the need to constantly check up on each other all the time.

It may show a sign of trust that he would offer that, but in my opinion I would not recieve the gift of "the password" because inevitably it will break that trust by sneaking around his emails.

Anyways, back on topic. Yes, I would be a little worried about that. I might confront him about it; saying that you were just testing it out and you found something really odd.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by zas
    should I be concerned?
    You should be single
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Adultfriendfinder.com?...hahahaha....you should dump him but first confront him about it just to make him feel like a dumbass. It could be junk mail though maybe?..I dont know...I get some really stupid stuff in my email that I have never seen before.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

did he confirm his registration? maybe he got it before you were dating and didn't confirm it...?

well here's the thing, he definately signed up to it before we started "going out" and i c+p the password and user name etc into the login and it wouldnt work, so i clicked a link in the email and *I* was the one who activated it :-s
    aah, bisto

then he probably didn't activate it when he started dating you.

here's my advice. quit doing that. you know it's wrong. nothing good will ever come out of it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're not an ass.

Just an insecure scum sucking b-i-t-c-h.

Just ask him why he did that!
    Do you know what's love means?

its none of your business why he did it you have only been with the lad a month and fretting about some adultchat thing! god if you confronted me about it i d tell you were to go!

he may have been bored one night and had a pop up and thought why not lets see if anyone would be interested in me, he may have put casual relationship and at the time may have thought thats what he wanted! thats what i wanted till i met my boyfriend! when you meet someone you want to be with whether you were thinking i only want a casual relationship if you want to be with someone your priorites soon change!

anyway what im trying to say is! dont worry about it! if you had opened his email to find hundreds of women asking when they were meeting again! then i would be worried! this is nothing! he even gave you the email password so had probably forgotten all about it! if you confront you will be showing him you are capable of being jealous and insecure! its nothing!

Ok, **** you "Frasbee", if you're not going to even *try* and give advice then dont bother posting at all. Broken smile I think I'll take your advice and just put it to the back of my mind. Thanks
    aah, bisto

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zas
    Ok, **** you "Frasbee", if you're not going to even *try* and give advice then dont bother posting at all.
    I'm just sayin' what a lot of other people were thinkin'.

What's with this whole e-mail hacking behavior people go about doin' now?

It's just as bad as going through their mailbox.

On top of that you deleted his mail?

Without him knowing?

I hope you plan on letting him know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I'm just sayin' what a lot of other people were thinkin'.

What's with this whole e-mail hacking behavior people go about doin' now?

It's just as bad as going through their mailbox.

On top of that you deleted his mail?

Without him knowing?

I hope you plan on letting him know about that.
    Just shut up already.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

It doesn't sound like anything serious, especially if you were the one who activated his account. Maybe your wonderfulness caused him to change his mind about activating the account. See! You're magical. Soo.. No worries =D But if you're really concerned, the best person to ask about it would be your boyfriend.

...But why'd you call yerself an ass if you didn't want people to agree with you?? Don't do that, silly.