+ Follow This Topic

Thread: S

S

Someone can give me ideas on food or objects that start with S that can be used in sexual activity ?

strawberries... oh boy... strawberries...

Hereabouts the strawberries are still 3 or 4 weeks away.

Hmm - my lovers like "spider legs", the oh-so-very-light caresses you give with the fleshy part of your fingertips.

Then there's "syrup", of the chocolate variety - make sure there's an old towel or cheap plastic tablecloth underneath her.

"Swings", on a playground, can be good. I'm told there's no feeling anywhere close to having an orgasm with a guy planted deep inside you during a long, negative-G swoop.

"Sand" on a beach is useful - especially if it's warm. It's easily molded into shapes that can support bodies in erotic positions without taxing the muscles of those bodies.

"Sleeper cars" on a train are useful. They play to the psychological theme of "love on the run". Or, dim the lights, open the shades and make love as the world rushes by.

Is that the sort of thing you were looking for?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sassafras
    ________

Thank you all.. daletom I love your ideas.. well this is what happened..
    I promised my lover i will bring something that starts wit hthe letter S on saturday however i promised before i had any ideas..

Im thinking "slut" i can dress as one.. but thats expensive.. (boots, skirts etc..) my array of sexual clothing is close to none.

I have tried saran wrap and syrup in the past with him.. im thinking of something i can bring with me to surprise him..

what is sassafras?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by skybeam
    what is sassafras?
    Truthfully?

I think it's a tree...

Thank you all.. daletom I love your ideas...
    Not too bad for a gray-haired old man, eh? I don't suppose you'd consider showing up with a Superannuated guy who could show your boyfriend how to do some of the things I mentioned - and more. (Just kidding.)

One of my favorite movies is "Somewhere in Time" (with Jane Seymour - unfortunately, the male lead is Christopher Reeve whose name doesn't fit the pattern). It's a love story set (mostly) in 1912. That's the year the Titanic went down - and characters in Somewhere in Time could well have been among the upper class passengers on the Titanic. The story has an interesting twist for the philosophically inclined, and the film has a cult following here in the U.S. - with fan club, newsletter, and annual convention on the site where most of the filming was done. (I have a photo of my wife & I re-enacting the "Is it you?" scene, on the very spot where it was shot.) It's not too hard to find a rental copy, or the DVD is readily available. Show up with a copy, and watch it together Snuggled up on the Sofa with some Snacks. Then retire between Satin Sheets.

what is sassafras?
    "Sassafras" is a deciduous tree found in North America - the sap was once used as the primary flavoring element in "root beer". Then somebody discovered it also contained a miniscule amount of some substance that might have future health implications to a small fraction of people - like, their kids would be born naked or something like that.

You might be able to find some incense, or a scented candle, featuring the sassafras aroma.

Scented candles seem great... thanks.. !

he doesnt have a vcr nor a dvd lol so movies would be good for nada..

thanks alot helpful grey haired man of a genius !
    p.s. he has grey hair too..

indigosoul Guest
    Paint a chocolate or whipped cream "S" on your body and.... mmmm... chocolate....

How did it go?

OK - so tell us what "S" things you used & how it went. I'm sure somebody else will appreciate learning from your experience!

Scented candles seem great... thanks.. !

he doesnt have a vcr nor a dvd lol so movies would be good for nada..

thanks alot helpful grey haired man of a genius !
    p.s. he has grey hair too..