+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love him but he has a gf. Shall I tell him?

I love him but he has a gf. Shall I tell him?

Basically, we both have said that we liked each other but he has a partner. We called things off for a while and he said he needed to get over me. I have always thought I liked him more because I still couldn't get over him and thought about him all the time. Basically the other day he came up to me and told me he still liked me and couldn't get over me, he said that he thought about me all the time and even checked my online profiles just to see me. He has told me that him and his gf are on the verge of splitting. I don't know whether to tell him my true feelings or not how do you think he feels about me,!?

When he's finished with his GF then you can tell him how you feel.

how do you think he feels about me,!?
    Makes no difference how he feels about you as long as he's still with his gf then any "feelings" he has for you mean nothing. Make sure he knows that you'll not allow yourself to be the other woman and if he wants to act on his "like" of you, then he needs to be free of her.

tell him " you know i really like you too, but if you want to pursue something with me, you will have to be single" make sure he is clear you not that kind of girl to get in the middle of their relationship, because then you would be a dumb whore, so don't do that. Nothing wrong with telling him you like him, but keep it at that until he ends things with the other girl. It's not fair to her. And it's not good to put yourself out their like that until the relationship has ended. It's what is right.

Say nothing, because he already knows, well sorta and that will play in your favor to hold off....the uncertainty will stress him....it will be good for him. The less you say the more he will think time is running out and he needs to make a decision fast.
    Last edited by smackie9; 27-10-12 at 03:27 AM.

Thank you, he has left his gf so hopefully things will develop

This sounds like a situation I was in recently. I was the girlfriend. You will be seen as the b*tch who split them up and he sounds like a liar by nature. No matter how unhappy he may have been, he will probably jump into a relationship with you and cheat on you.

Plus, from other posts it seems like he's a lot older than you. What makes you think it will work?