+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I cant figure out how she feels about me?!

I cant figure out how she feels about me?!

Well im only 21 years old, and ive been dating this girl for 2 months now. Its been great, i feel like ive already fallen in love with her. and ive told her this. But lately the last few days it seams like we've been having some problems.

Im very protective and jelous when it comes to my girl. She has a lot of "guy friends" and im ok with that, but at the same time i do question what shes up to and wonder if these guy friends are hitting on her. She tells me all the time that guys stair at her and ask her out and hit on her, and it really bothers me. Yesterday in a txt she said she couldnt handle my jelousy and didnt want to be in a relationship like that, and that maby i wasnt ready for a mature girlfriend, and that maby we werent right for eachother. then she calls and starts telling me how she misses me and cant wait to see me????? WTF she just got done telling me she didnt want a relationship like that. And i explained that its going to be very hard for me to change, im very protective and dont even like seeing other guys checking her out.

She admited to cheating on her last BF because she was angry with him. And that bothers me, my worst fear is being cheated on, its the most painfull thing that could happen. I dont want to feel stress over wondering if shes cheating anymore. How can i trust this girl that ive only known for 3 months when she told me that shes cheated before?? I want to be able to trust her and let her hang out with her guy friends and not worry. At the same time shes jelous about me hanging out with girls. And i dont, i litterly have no more friends that are girls now...

I quess this is more of me venting then asking questions, im just new to relationships and dont know what to do.

She acts like shes super into me, and txts and talks to me constantly!! then i found a post on twitter with people explaining to her how to break up with someone. When i questioned her about it she said its not me its her, she feels to needy for me...? And that she does want to be with me
    Last edited by abcdefghijklmno; 26-10-12 at 04:20 AM.

She is acting like a two faced brat and she's already starting to rule your life - she's jealous about you hanging out with girls but she hangs around with guys? That's double standards. And she cheated on her ex because she was angry with him? She sounds like a class A bitch. I'd dump her and find someone a bit more normal.

Oh, and please try to write in correct English. If your spelling is poor people might assume that you were a bit stupid.

im a automotive technician, i work on cars/motorcycles daily, i dont read books. no i cant spell perfectly but i think you were able to understand my post dickhead!

and yes the thought has crossed my mind about leaving her, because im scared of being hurt. But its not that easy, im in love with her

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmno View Post
    i dont read books
    That's probably because you can't you American tosser.

if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything. im looking for advice not to be criticised. Thanks