+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's Ignoring Me?!

He's Ignoring Me?!

So, I Started Talking To This Guy About 2 Months Ago And We Go Close Pretty Quickly. I Already Knew Him From High School And Have Known Him For Almost 5 Years. He's Stationed In NY For The Army And At First, He And I Were Just Catching Up With Each Other. We Were Able To Talk For The First Week Or 2 Before He Had To Leave To California For Training For A Month So, We Were Able To Web Chat A Little Before Him Leaving. During His Trip, He Was Able To Text Me And He Text Me Every Minute Of The Day Pretty Much. I Loved It! I Never Had Someone Who Wanted To Talk To Me As Much As I Wanted To Talk To Him! We Got So Close With One Another, We Have So Much In Common, And Share The Same Values And Goals In Life. We Got So Close That He Admitted To Me That He Could See Himself Being With Me And Perhaps Growing Old With Me, Children, House, The Works. I Told Him The Same Thing, But Did Not Mention Love Yet! I Wanted To Continue Talking Before I Said Love. We Have Even Planned Things To Do Together When He Comes Home For Thanksgiving And Christmas Vacation. He Even Told Me He Wanted Me To Meet His Family And I Have Already Introduced Him To My Parent Via Web Chat.

I WILL Put This Out There That During His Trip To California, We Ended Up Being More Intimate And We Did Send Pictures To Each Other...Yes...Those Kinds Of Pictures. One Night, One Of Our Conversations Turned Into Something More Intimate And...We Just Started To Text Each Other Dirty Things. It Progressively Went From Just Texts To Pictures To Even More Revealing Pictures. Judge Me If You Will, But It Felt Right From Both Of Our Ends. From There, We Got Even More Closer From Not Just Communication, But Intimacy And It Felt Wonderful.

He Got Back From California Just 10 Days Ago And I Understood That He Would Be Officially Back To Work And May Not Be Able To Text Me As Often. However, Despite Him Not Being Able To Text Me Frequently, He Still Was Able To Text Me. We Also Web Chatted Almost Every Night! He Also Would Wish Me A Good Morning And Goodnight If I Didn't Already Beat Him To It. I Feel So Strongly For Him That I Ended Up Dropping The Love Word And Told Him How Much He Ment To Me And He Willingly Accepted It And Told Me How Much He Loved Me. I Feel Like I Found Someone That Truly Understands Me Because He Feels The Same Way About Things And I Feel So Smitten By Him.

2 Nights Ago, We Ended Up Getting Even More Intimate On Web Chat, But Once Again, It Didn't Feel Awkward. He Even Called Called Me Back Via Web Chat Just To Wish Me Good Night And Told Me He Loved Me. However Yesterday Evening, Things Got Kinda Weird. He Text Me Earlier In The Day With Vague Texts And Pretty Much Just Response To The Texts I Sent Him. I Didn't Think Much Of It. Eventually, All Of A Sudden, He Just Stopped. I Kinda Felt Like Something Was Seriously Wrong. I Tried Texting Him, He Didn't Respond. I Tried Writing To Him On Facebook Because It Showed He Was Online, It Messenger Said He Saw It, But Didn't Respond Back. I Even Tried Writing To Him On Skype, He Didn't Respond. Instead Of Calling Him I Waited. No Wish Goodnight From His End At All!

I Feel So Stupid For What I'm About To Tell You. I Should Have Played Along And NOT Have Done This...But, I Called Him....And He Was Asleep When He Picked Up. I'm An Idiot. I Asked Him If He Felt Like I Text Him Too Much Or Tried Talking To Him Too Much *Facepalm*. He Said He Didn't Think That And I Felt Stupid And Said Sorry And Let Him Fall Back Asleep. This Morning, I Wake Up, And He Hasn't Even Wished Me A Good Morning Like He Usually Does.

I KNOW...I Sound Crazy. And Tbh, I Feel Crazy. I Know I Should Give Us Some Space Today And Just Not Text Him Until He Contacts Me. It's Easier Said Than Done Of Course, But I Know This Is The Smart Thing To Do. I Guess I Just Need Advice, An Outsider's Point Of View. I'm Pretty Lost And Confused And Idk How I Am Suppose To Feel Or Do At This Point. And I Know It Was Only One Evening, But It's NOT Like Him Or In His Character To Do That To Anyone...Even Just A Friend. Help?

I'm not reading any of that unless you write normally. Your post gives me a headache just by looking at it.

It's actually kind of entertaining to try and read it with the crazy type she's using, and interesting that it's so difficult. But Searock is right, it's tough to understand what you're saying, and from what I gather, this is a stupid texting based relationship.

Find someone who lives near you and has time for you.

How did you capitalize every word? That is amazing.