+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to tell

How to tell

How do you tell if a girl is a virgin still. Cause my girlfriend says she is but I have heard things about her and I don't won't to find out by just having sex with her. I sorta believe her and sorta don't.

There is no definite way to tell if a girl is a virgin or not. There is something called a hymen which is a thin membrane of skin near the opening of the vagina but not having this doesn't mean a girl isn't a virgin. It can be broken while riding a bike or doing other activities that are in no way sexual. Some women are born without one. So if she has this, then you know she is but if she doesn't still have it, there is no way of knowing why she doesn't any more. Like I said, sex isn't the only way to break it. Also... You shouldn't be having sex with someone you don't trust. Just ask her and if you think she is lieing right to your face, then don't have sex. It's that easy.

I didn't say I didn't trust her cause I do trust her in every way I just wanted to know if there was a way you can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Iminlove
    I didn't say I didn't trust her cause I do trust her in every way I just wanted to know if there was a way you can tell.
    Doesn't sound to me like you trust her based on this quote alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iminlove
    I sorta believe her and sorta don't.
    That's not trust, buddy. It's the complete and total opposite of trust.
    If you trust her, then trust her. If you don't then don't. You can't sorta believe someone. It's either you do or you don't.

Well I do ok I just had to put something in there

How would you find out by having sex with her?....I dont think you can find out except you either believe her or the other source. One is right and you have to decide which one you trust more. What reason would she have to lie?...Tell her you prefer girls with "experience" and then wait and see if she spill the beans lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I also heard something about some "hymen restoration" procedure so that you can fake being a virgin.

So even if there's a hymen, it's still no guarantee that she's a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I also heard something about some "hymen restoration" procedure so that you can fake being a virgin.

So even if there's a hymen, it's still no guarantee that she's a virgin.
    Wow, Thats pathetic and exteme to go that far to create a lie don't you think?

maybe you heard some bulls.hit! people love to freakin' talk s.hit about young girls. especially other young girls. they could just be gossiping about her.

Im hot and dying for sex call me now i need a chat 07840842861 or thats +447840842861 for people outside england

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    maybe you heard some bulls.hit! people love to freakin' talk s.hit about young girls. especially other young girls. they could just be gossiping about her.
    I agree. People talk trash about other people for what seems like no reason some-times.

Quote Originally Posted by clark926
    Im hot and dying for sex call me now i need a chat 07840842861 or thats +447840842861 for people outside england
    Spam alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Wow, Thats pathetic and exteme to go that far to create a lie don't you think?
    Very common practice in islamic countries where things like premarital sex are forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipaa
    Very common practice in islamic countries where things like premarital sex are forbidden.
    But still completely pointless. The hymen can be broken through things like sport so it proves nothing. There is no way to tell.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Well..some girls who have had ALOT of sex kind of walk funny and have a larger gap between their thighs in the groin area.

I rephrase.

You cant tell the difference between a virgin and a girl who has had sex once.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast