+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The bigger the.... the fiercer the competition?

The bigger the.... the fiercer the competition?

Tits. I just love fully shaped, round tits.

My question about them is, the bigger the tits, the more guys will be clamoring after the girl? A non-obese girl could quite probably, without a decent looking face, attract warring legions of potential dates (or other things...) which makes me question my desired girl; a very NICE, non-stupid, possessing good taste, non-flashy but well-endowed girl. It seems particularly for this type of girl, the competition would be exceptionally fierce, n'est-ce pas?

In my eyes, they're the most important secondary sexual characteristic (not too crazy about ass; realistically, what can a guy really do with them? Aren't most attractive girls not into anal?).

Never had sex; never even seen an exposed pair in real life. Always thought I'd save that experience for "the first time", which at this rate may never end up happening...Hurm...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone has their own taste, of course, but overly well-endowed women's boobs are gross when they are old... they routinely get fungal infections under them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ewwww....wow, I had no idea. Thanks for that disgusting, disillusioning fact...

What's the point of your question?

I was wondering if the proportion of fierce competition is exceptionally higher than with any other aspect of a girl.

It depends on many factors. Maybe in your social environment it is so, but in another it isn't. Not all men are fans of huge tits. It's practically impossible to determine a direct correspondence. I think it's a pretty pointless question.

Well, I can't very well take other social environments' preferences into account in my own; given that So.Cal loves its plastic women (which by extension includes big titted girls who may or may not be natural), it may mean that one of the most important characteristics to me may be utterly unattainable. DAMMIT.

You're just making up excuses to not talk to girls you are attracted to and ask them out.

Actually, no; the real point was how the preferences and actions of others directly affect my own ability.

Besides, I have a plethora of other REASONS and not excuses to not talk to girls I am attracted to and ask them out.

Preferences and actions of others don't affect your ability. At most, they might affect your probability of succeeding at taking a girl out on a date. The only person annihilating that probability is yourself, by refusing to even just try.

At most, they might affect your probability of succeeding at taking a girl out on a date.
    I'd say this DIRECTLY hinders my ability; take away a guy's chances and you've by extension taken away his ability.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Everyone has their own taste, of course, but overly well-endowed women's boobs are gross when they are old... they routinely get fungal infections under them.

omg.. never know about this.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Tits. I just love fully shaped, round tits.

My question about them is, the bigger the tits, the more guys will be clamoring after the girl? A non-obese girl could quite probably, without a decent looking face, attract warring legions of potential dates (or other things...) which makes me question my desired girl; a very NICE, non-stupid, possessing good taste, non-flashy but well-endowed girl. It seems particularly for this type of girl, the competition would be exceptionally fierce, n'est-ce pas?

In my eyes, they're the most important secondary sexual characteristic (not too crazy about ass; realistically, what can a guy really do with them? Aren't most attractive girls not into anal?).

Never had sex; never even seen an exposed pair in real life. Always thought I'd save that experience for "the first time", which at this rate may never end up happening...Hurm...
    You shouldnt be worrying about decent looking birds with big wallopers. A wee virgin like you should work his way up through the ranks first. Find yourself a chubby hispanic, or maybe a chinese with pancake titties for your first attempt. Dont try run before you can walk. Leave the decent looking birds for people like me who actually have a chance of pumping them.

You're probably right. Except you "pumping" anything; nobody would pay you to even pump their car's tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    You're probably right. Except you "pumping" anything; nobody would pay you to even pump their car's tires.
    Its not about me fannybaws. Im trying to tell you the best way to get your hole.

Once you get the first one out the way, you might stop acting like a total wank, and this will result in you maybe getting one of these big tittied birds you dream of. Just find the ugliest bird you can find and pump her. If nothing else, it will stop these mongofied threads that are beyond retarded.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast