+ Follow This Topic

Thread: question for the guys --- whats this mean?

question for the guys --- whats this mean?

So my bf and I got back together after somewhat discussing our issues. Everything was going pretty smooth besides the fact he hasn't forgiven me for "throwing beer" on him back in April.

So I hung up with him and his guyfriend and my girlfriend(she left early) this past weekend. They both got drunk and embarrassed me. His friend left without paying. So the next day I told him even after y'all leaving me and didn't make sure I was home okay. I drank too, normally never do and drive. I said I "forgive you", i wish you would do the same.

He said "you just wana argue, maybe we got back together too soon" I'm like what? He said "he just wants us to work on being good together"....when I ask if we're still in a relationship together or if we're bf and gf, he just says "stop arguing and work on being good"....

What the does that mean?

I'm thinking his guy friend might have said something. I'm not sure.

Thanks

Well he seems to very easily undermine your ability to get back together, just because of a small issue in a pub... things don't seem to be very solid between you.
    Wait a few days and try to clarify the situation with him.

Stop drinking that's a big issue with you all I see.pub.drunk. trow beer? I guess he still your bf but wants u to act normal and nice.but maybe u guys r forcing the relationship.while its clear u r not for eachother.

He sounds like an assh0le. Or too immature to be in a relationship.

Try spending time together without drinking. Then will you see how much of an asshole he is even when sober.

He actually isn't an asshole when he isn't drinking.

He isn't letting the "throwing beer" thing on him. I don't know, I know I embarrassed him but it's been over 6months. Is that something guys will hold grudges forever?

I'm trying to be a little distant cause I did say "what do you need from me to help you get over it". He just says "I want us to be good"??

I told him is he going to date other girls? He said he isn't, he isn't looking... I said, well what about me dating other guys? He said if i want to, but he can't believe I would do that.

What should I do to let him know I'm tired of this, either be with me or you will lose me? Should I feel guilty forever guys?

Quote Originally Posted by xdelilah View Post
    He actually isn't an asshole when he isn't drinking.

He isn't letting the "throwing beer" thing on him. I don't know, I know I embarrassed him but it's been over 6months. Is that something guys will hold grudges forever?

I'm trying to be a little distant cause I did say "what do you need from me to help you get over it". He just says "I want us to be good"??

I told him is he going to date other girls? He said he isn't, he isn't looking... I said, well what about me dating other guys? He said if i want to, but he can't believe I would do that.

What should I do to let him know I'm tired of this, either be with me or you will lose me? Should I feel guilty forever guys?
    Any women who doesnt have the maturity to refrain from throwing beer would be hitting the curb....just my opinion

In my defense, he did tell me to "go away". After he acted so distant and made me think he was cheating on me by always being on the phone with his new found "best guy friend".

I agree with ladybuggg the big a big reason of this is Drinking first you need to skip drinking alcohol.