+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Why do girls like ridiculously stupid sh*t?

If you (OP) ever do happen to get anyone of the opposite sex even vaguely interested in you...show her the things you've posted throughout this forum, and watch how her view of you changes. She may as well find out early what you (hopefully) hold inside in real life, but express freely on the internet, where you have the illusion of anonymity. It will not improve your chances with this woman, but do it for the sake of being an honest man at the very least.

I haven't read everything here, but this just looks like another thread where you're hating on everybody who isn't interested in you. A lot of people like stupid sh*t - so what? A lot of the sh*t you like is probably stupid from the point of view of another. Of course you won't think most of it is stupid because people always find it hard to look at themselves from different angles and see themselves in a raw, critical manner, but trust me...if you didn't like anything that could be considered stupid, you wouldn't get such a kick out of trolling forums, for one thing.

Honestly, I can't stand people who think they're somehow better or more important than everyone else, when they haven't really done anything more with their lives than most other people. Some of the things you say remind me of my old psych teacher...he told our class that he was considered a genius. And I thought: Well, what's it worth to have a genius IQ if all you're doing is teaching a bunch of high school kids basic psych? I even Googled him to see if he had done anything significant with his life yet. I really wanted to find out, so I searched for hours. I found nothing. He was a nobody. But nonetheless, he still held his nose up at everyone else. He was also a fan of sweeping generalizations.

So what have you done? That was a serious question. Are you currently working on curing any disease? Have you invented anything that will change peoples' lives for the better? And don't skate on the achievements of other men to lift yourself up. I'm asking about YOU. If none of that applies to you, then right now, you're worth no more than anyone else. I know a woman who goes crazy over Hello Kitty, but was involved in ebola research. Linda Avey and Anne Wojcicki conduct genetic research for a living and make their findings available for public knowledge. If you saw those three women walking down the street, one of them wearing her Hello Kitty pin in her hair, what quick judgements would you make about them? What exactly is it that you do that makes you as an individual more valuable to society than them? I'm dying to know.

You talk a lot online about how much better you are than the men that the women you like tend to choose, but are you really worth more than them in the grand scheme of things? That is what I would like to know (although I am also curious about seeing that picture since you put so much focus on looks).

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    It wouldn't be a good idea to hit on girls who just got out of relationships.
    Wtf bro, this is 100% the best time to hit on chicks, especially if they have been dumped. These chicks usually have no self-esteem at this point, and will **** just about anything. Taking advantage of this small window of opportunity is how most men rattle up a high number of scores. Even hot chicks, that have just been dumped, have sex with some real ugly bastards.

You have to stop taking advice from "women", on how to get your hole. Reading books, and having morals will just result in your virgin status lasting a lifetime. It's a dirty world out there, and being a big fanny is no help to anyone.

Being in college should be a goldmine for you. Just make friends with as many females as you can, and wait for them to get dumped, or have a big argument with their bf. Once you become skilled at this, you can even start to be the cause of these chicks having the argument with their bf, resulting on you being the shoulder to cry on. You're not ready for that level of tactic yet, but with practice, it's a great way to get women.

Well, this one girl I met this semester just broke up with her boyfriend...about 3 weeks ago. But she's WAY too popular for me to do anything.

Yeah, well 3 weeks ago is a little too late. You need to be in there within 48 hours, while she is drinking and crying and wants revenge on her ex-bf. She has probably regained enough self-esteem after 3 weeks to not sleep with just anyone. You need to strike while the iron is hot bro.

Dude, I would not have sex if a chick was just using me especially for a motive like revenge.

lol, cool story bro.

Who cares what a chicks motives are? Stop acting gay ffs. You're not going to marry them or even be with them for a long time. Very few people stay with the people they meet at college. It's all a big game, and you need to learn how to play it.

If it was sex because she found me attractive, then sure! But not to get back at someone. Think about what revenge sex implies.

Yeah, it implies you not being a virgin anymore. If you keep waiting until an awesome chick finds you attractive, you could be waiting forever. Either that, or you will have to drop your standards to ugly chicks. Some of them are still good rides, so dont totally discount them.

Well, since you have no powers of inference, I'll just SPELL OUT what a chick having sex with you to get revenge on an ex insinuates: Usually, they find a guy who's looks will piss off their ex's in knowing rather than the girl having sex with them, they're having sex with some dweeb.

lol yeah ok. Even if that was true, why do you give a ****? You still get to have sex with a hot chick. Her reasons for doing it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of life. It really doesnt. You'll probably be so bad that she wont do it again with you anyway, but its too late then. You will still have broken your duck, which will give you the confidence to go for more.

I already know I'd suck at sex so even in the highly unlikely event she'd want to do it and we did, that'd be the only time because I'd be awful at it. Probably be over in 30 seconds, too.

And how fun could sex with someone be if you know for a fact they aren't attracted to you?

yeah, probably, lol. If you know it's going to happen, it's a good idea to have a couple of shuffles an hour or so before it. That way you'll at least last a few minutes,and wont be humiliated. After you do the deed, the best thing you could do,is dump her. This will increase your awesomeness around college, and make other chicks interested in you.

You suck at sex, because you've had no practice. This is why it doesnt matter how you get that practice. If you ever meet a chick you like, and you cant pump properly, it could be over before it begins. You should really start with some average looking chicks. All the great pro's did.

Why give me sex advice? We both, as do all the regulars here, know I won't be having it.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day dude. Chances are that sometime in your life, you'll meet a woman crazy enough to have sex with you. How do you think ugly people find partners? They find other ugly people of course. You just have to find the type that suits you, they are out there somewhere. Probably in an institution, but they let them out sometimes.

I was just trying to help you get a chick that is maybe out of your league. It's not as hard as you think it might me. I've always punched way above my weight when it comes to women, but I had a great teacher, otherwise I would probably be just like you. It's all in your attitude, **** all to do with your looks etc.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast