+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this girl a cockteaser or shes confused???

Is this girl a cockteaser or shes confused???

ok..here it goes..my long time gilrfriend dumped me few months back....i did no contact rule for 1.5 months..after that i pretended that all my feelings were gone and i dont love her..i just wanted to be friends..i behaved very normally with her like im just a normal frd without showing any affection..... after 1 month,yestday all of a sudden,we had this romantic thing between us..we went a silly imaginary date on phone..she sed nice and romantic stuff to me.and at thr end..she sed tht i have changed a lot..even sed the sme thing abt her..then she sed that shes sad that we changed too late..moreover she added that every1 is not as good as me so she had to change(being nice and romantic)..**** man..and when i asked her again...is it really too late??? she said she DOESN'T know....was all this not a signal??????and then she left off the converstaion sayng tht i should not ask all this nd she has to study...i called her she didnt pick up..after that she msgd me that "let things be as they are,atleast of now " .....

what the **** is going on?? can sum1 pls explain and tell em what to do now???????????

guys dont just view and run off....replies!!!
    his forum is to get some help!!

Rule number 1 of the No Contact Rule:

Ignore the No Contact Rule because it's 100percent horseshit. She is simply jerking your chain. Perhaps she likes to play games with you. Either way, leave her alone until she decides what she wants. In the meantime try to bang as many women as possible because your ex-girlfriend is a loony and you're better off without her.

Hmm if I wanted a guy I wouldn't mess him about like she is you, perhaps she likes the feeling that she's in control and she likes dangling you on a string. Doesn't sound fun for you. If you like her, stop chasing her and if she likes you she'll come back. But do you not think you deserve better?! Xx

yes i deserve better....but u know feelings are bitch!!...now should i stop talking to texting to her first or i should not even reply or talk to her when she calls...what do u exactly mean by stop chasing her???? nd dont u think she gave a good signal that we can come back in a relationship with the way she talked to me ?????

No don't ignore her just stop chasing her up all the time, it'll give her a chance to miss you and she could well be confused and it might make her realise what she wants from you. I wouldn't say she doesn't want to be with you think she's enjoying knowing that you are there and like her, I've done this to guys before when I'm not sure and the more a guy chases the more it puts me off but when it's stops you think ooo where's he gone and she'll hopefully miss u x

yes i kind of did that(stop chasing her) ... that's why i think she got romantic with me last night..and when i wanted to go further she stopped...now i am again going to do this not to "chase her" thing....so tell me when will it stop...is she ever going to respond properly or just keep me hanging on???????

She has the upper hand. She doesn't want u, but wants to know that u want her

She's playing games with you. Bit like a cat with a half dead mouse. Tell her to get stuffed.

mayb you're right..now i really love that cat..dunno why..and i want things to get reversed..i want her to stop dictating the sitaition..how to do that?

Try growing a pair?

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakkid6 View Post
    i want her to stop dictating the sitaition..how to do that?
    You can't. And would you really be happy with somebody who thinks playing games like the game she's playing with you is OK? Don't you have more respect for yourself than that?

Sounds like she's enjoying single life but had a lonely night and called you. You're not getting back together - get over it... and stop bugging her.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Try growing a pair?

Well if u cant help,tell u can gladly **** off from this forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    You can't. And would you really be happy with somebody who thinks playing games like the game she's playing with you is OK? Don't you have more respect for yourself than that?
    i know...and i hate myself for wanting her..but even i wanna play a game with her...nd this time i wanna control things..im not sure how to do it...do u know???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast