+ Follow This Topic

Thread: absolutley lost! could really do with some help girls :(

absolutley lost! could really do with some help girls :(

basically me and my fiance split up around 3 months ago after a 4 year relationship, we have a five year old little boy together and she has moved back in with her mum who lives in liverpool ( about an hours drive away from me) over the past six weeks she has been sending reallyyyyyyyy mixed signals, one minute she can see us being back together, and the next she cant, one minute she tells me she loves me and misses me but as soon as i act on that she doesnt like it, i want to try ignoring her, but im scared if i do ignore her then she will just completley forget about me, and that is not what i want, i love this girl with all my heart and well and truly beleive that she is my soul mate, my ONE! just kinda want to here a womans opinion and what you would be thinking in this situation.... thanks in advance !

How do you have a 5 year old when you were only together 4 years?

Aside from that oddity, I'd say that if I were in her shoes I'd be thinking that I know our relationship sucks and it's not working out (for reasons I'm sure you know) but that I miss you and I hate living with my mom and I want our son to be with you and we to all be a family...

Obviously if you have a kid together she's not going to forget about you... but it sounds like it might be best to not have any contact with her for a while unless it's directly regarding you seeing your son.

we had our son from a ... ermmmm ... previous sexual encounter haha, and a year or so on a relationship blossomed, as for ignoring her, she went on holiday for a few days last week and it killed me not speaking to her, actually had a feeling that my heart was on strings, dangling about in my chest, i miss her so much, i see her when i facetime my son in an evening and my heart just melts! do you have any tips on how i can get through the ignoring stage without feeling physically sick.. and how long is enough to ignore her? and how long is too long?? x

Don't ignore her. Just take some time to stop talking about your relationship with her. Obviously ignoring the mother of your son is not realistic.

No, I do not have the cure for heartache. If I did, I'd call it "Dr. Zocobee's Magical Heart Numbing Serum! (now in cherry flavor!)" and I'd travel around the world in a little wooden cart and sell it to the townsfolk from a makeshift pedestal I'd set up in the courtyard. I'd grow a handlebar mustache and say things like "Extravalascular!"

im sure i can do that, just dont wanna end up in the freind zone! haha.. and thats a nice little career plan that, can see it going really well, if you need a sidekick along the way, give me a call, i shall also grow the mustache ( even though im pretty lame at growing facial hair )!