+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: moving in together

moving in together

Hi,

I would like your opinion on moving in with my boyfriend.

is it ok for me to ask and discuss with my bf for us to move in together? or is it a guy's job to do the asking. we have been together for a year and 3 months. we are together between 4 and 5 days a week either at my place or his place.

thanks

I remember the look on my gfs face after she moved in, and she seen the big brown skidder i left in the pan for the first time. Good memories.

You shouldnt rush into anything. Living together isnt like in the movies, in fact, its ****ing annoying. Its almost impossible to have a wank in peace now, without the fear of getting caught and called a dirty bastard, lol.

You guys have been together over 3 years and you're still worried about this petty Facebook crap you posted in the other thread? Totally not a good idea to move in - not if you are still having those types of issues.

They've been together for a year and 3 months, not for 3 years. Still a pretty long time.

Yes, too long to be worried about that FB stuff. You should probably have a more stable relationship before you take such a big step.

Hate to sound retarded, but what FB stuff? Am i missing something here? Like some secret female code.

She posted that other issue about the facebook friend count thing just a moment ago. She's upset because her boyfriend "gave a thumbs up" to some chick's cleavage pic and because he has more FB friends than her.

Disgusting. Looking at birds on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Hate to sound retarded
    Sound? LOL.....

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Sound? LOL.....
    Here comes the resident virgin to give his two pence worth. Shame the only woman you've ever lived with was your mother.

LOL. Do they not have anger management courses in Umadistan?

mistaken

I think you have me mistaken for someone else, I never said I was with my bf for 3 years, we've been together for a year and 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylox View Post
    You guys have been together over 3 years and you're still worried about this petty Facebook crap you posted in the other thread? Totally not a good idea to move in - not if you are still having those types of issues.

No I just saw the number 3 and the word "year" and realized it doesn't matter if you've been together for 1 or 3 or 55 - you're obviously too emotionally immature and insecure to make moving in with your boyfriend a solid life choice.

I am not upset because he as more friends than me. trust me I have better things to do. I just don't understand the meaning of all the fb stuff. it's a waste of time to spend so much time adding comments to what we are doing and changing pics etc.... what happened to the good old fashion way called the phone... I don' consider myself insecure. the way I see it, if he wanted to be with them he would, but he's with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylox View Post
    She posted that other issue about the facebook friend count thing just a moment ago. She's upset because her boyfriend "gave a thumbs up" to some chick's cleavage pic and because he has more FB friends than her.

It's on your mind and appears to possibly be a priority to you. It doesn't appear to be on his mind and probably isn't a priority to him. Is it a necessity?

To answer your question, of course it's ok for you to bring it up for discussion. It's probably not going to change the facts above though. Unless of course he's just the uninterested, laid back type that expects you to lead in the relationship.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast