+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please please help???

Please please help???

A lengthy argument between my partner and I this morning ended in the following confrontation. 'Go **** yourself!' ... 'i wish i could then I wouldnt need you!'. I would like to ask people what in their opinion is the worse/harsher comment???

They were both said in a heated moment. The person who says the first is usually the one that breaks the ice, the person replying is open to say anything in the same line. The "Go F*** yourself" was probably more out of line unless harsh things have already been said.

Sounds like you have a great relationship btw.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Yes it was after a lengthy argument where harsh words were said.

WTH why does it matter? Both people insulted each other and had an argument. Who freaking cares who made the worst/best insult unless your intent is to keep up the argument. Or your one of those people who always has to be the best at everything including bad things.

I think the first comment was worse because it took the conversation to a whole new low and provoked the second comment. For what it's worth, I wouldn't be staying with someone who said that first comment to me. That's totally unaccepable behaviour.

thats a basic arguements,things could be alot worse, trust me.

The WORST comment is the one that you just posted asking us which one we think is more harsh. Since you guys are likely arguing ABOUT your argument now - why don't you both take a step back and look at how ridiculous it's gotten. Get ahold of yourself. Forgive the stupid remarks, try not to be mean to each other and get on the same team. Quit trying to 'win' or you'll both lose.

Easy answer. Whichever comment was made by the woman is the worst. Why is she even talking back to her man, and more to the point, why the **** is he letting her? Sham of a couple.

LMAO hilarious answer from the last guy, tell her to get back in the kitchen and make your dinner, women these days lmao.

Ask yourself which is more important: winning the argument or enjoying the relationship. There is no wrong answer here, but if winning the argument is more important to you, then you should consider ending the relationship.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Relationships come and go vince, but winning arguments feels ****ing awesome. You cant get that sort of feeling from any sexual act a woman can provide. Its why i prefer the internet to pumping my mrs.

^that's a typo; he means mr. but plural so his mr.'s...gaywad.

Stop ruining every ****ing thread with your stalking, faggot jew.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Relationships come and go vince, but winning arguments feels ****ing awesome. You cant get that sort of feeling from any sexual act a woman can provide. Its why i prefer the internet to pumping my mrs.
    You clearly don't have a Jewish Mrs...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by ontherocks13 View Post
    A lengthy argument between my partner and I this morning ended in the following confrontation. 'Go **** yourself!' ... 'i wish i could then I wouldnt need you!'. I would like to ask people what in their opinion is the worse/harsher comment???
    Pffft. I had an ex girlfriend try to stab me. TWICE.

You'll be ok, let her/him cool off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast