+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to really please my G/F?

How to really please my G/F?

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 11 months and been having sex for about 7 months now. I lost my virginity with another girl whilst i was drunk, and i never really understood what a girl wanted. Now im with this girl i understand a bit more what they like, BUT, im very impatient ( which i know isnt good ). I tend to sort of wait for my Girl to get a bit wet and then go for it. I alway think a girl gets board if you do forplay for along time befor sex, so it often turns me off cos i think shes not enjoying it. Ive only ever got her to really enjoy it about 35% of the time, and getting her to cum is hard enuff itself. What i really want to know ( from someone with experience ) is whats the best way to give her pleasure?

My size is above average and i often think it hurts her, although she likes it all when shes really turned on. But whats the best way to get the mood and the vibe started?

I feel like a twat using this forum to ask a question like this, but id feel worse asking my mates, lol. Tonight i want to really give her that much pleasure that she really enjoys it. Lasting isnt a problem i can go ages without cumming, the problem is i get turned off if i think she isnt enjoying it.

Any advice, Feel free.

With women, I don't think they'd get bored of fore play before you do. If anything, longer foreplay results in them cumming much quicker/better, atleast that's what I've experienced. Have you tried going down on your girl yet?

If not, she's in for the ride of her life....lol And I don't know one guy that doesn't enjoy as much as the girl. So experiment, and try different things, and ask her what she wants. Each woman is different. Some love it rough, some love variation, some just plain like it slow and romantic.

Do it up man, you're gifted.....lol, USE IT!

Lol, defo say im gifted he he.

I have gone down yeah, but again i always think she gets board, prolly cos theres lack of communication, but yeah as long as its clean i definatly love it, its like one of those definate turn on's. I made her Cum once from forplay, but she dosn't cum while im doing it its usually after, id love to be able to cum at the same time as her, but i guess that takes alot of experience and practice. As long as i know shes enjoying it and i have enough energy i could last for hours, but like i said i always think shes getting boared, i think what it is though is that she prolly thinks im tierd and dont say nothing to me incase she hurts my feelings, when what it really is is me thinking shes board. Im gonna talk to her when shes home from work and make this a night to remember.

Ata boy.... that's the spirit.

And open up the communication in your love life. See how she feels about everything, and find out what she likes. No harm in asking, things will only get better.

Good luck bud.

remember this... when you cum it's ended. when she cums it's just getting started.

indigosoul Guest

bring her off at least once...

If you are large, she'd probably enjoy it more if you bring her off once. You too, since she'll accomodate you better. Use your hands or a vibrator or go down (tho many find this too intense for the first O). For many women, the 2nd come is better than the first, which is really just a warm-up as Miso said.

So, you've been having sex for seven months and it still hurts her sometimes? My advice is to be really gentle (maybe don't put it all the way in) until you're 100% positive she can take you in without any pain. You might want to try flavored lubricants. This could take a while. . .

Also don't cum as soon as she gets wet. Keep it up for longer. Alot of people say women prefer oral sex because they can only be stimulated through the clitoris but that's bull. If the two of you work together she might cum from intercourse.

Don't be discouraged. I think it is best if you talk to her. Maybe she can just tell you why she doesn't reach climax. You know, if she uses a vibrator often that can make her numb to regular stimulation.