+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: frequency

frequency

I have been dating my girlfriend for about 3 months...we had sex quite often early on....maybe six days a week, sometimes twice a day. After about the second month the amount dropped now it is at about once a week, if that. Is this a harbinger of trouble? We talked about it and she said that it is natural to have sex less and that she simply doesn't have the craving that she did earlier on. I think I understand, but for some reason I feel like something is wrong...we are both young (mid twenties), we have no kids or other stressors, so I am not sure. She says she still enjoys having sex with me, but that she can't do it as often anymore. I guess we have different needs which I am definitley willing to compromise on, but once a week or less when we are this young and we have only been dating for 3 months? I don't know.

I dont know much about this but I think once a week is little no?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    men always want it more often than women ... u gotta spark her brain again ... she's been to the circus already ...

also, in the beginning, you guys are so into each other that you're more willing to please the other's wants and needs ... and after awhile, you develop the nerve to say "no" and put your foot down ...

It's normal for the frequency to slow down ... although it seems that once a week by the second/third month is pretty low ... i say the first 8 mos to a year is more of the "rabbit period"

E
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    men always want it more often than women ...
    Don't say always. There are exceptions.

lol the rabbit stage. it's true. it's always like that in the beginning. b

Ya... women are hard to please. The majority of women cant even cum by sex alone.. we need a lot of foreplay. You just have to keep it interesting and stimulating for her. Make her want you. I like it when a man teases me.... I'm all over him then. Try something like that, not just wam bam thank ya maam. Its hard when youre... hard lol. But you get my drift

Once a week might be a little low... but then again it all comes down to if youre even sexually compatible.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Don't say always. There are exceptions.
    fine fine ... for the most part men want it more ... man, i can see it now, OV ... once u lose it, ur gonna be a friggin' gerbel ...
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

fine fine ... for the most part men want it more ... man, i can see it now, OV ... once u lose it, ur gonna be a friggin' gerbel ...
    A gerbel? why ? lol ....Its not like I dont know what it feels like.

dude!!! I think you're not giving her enough cookies or something.. . When you guys have sex, is it all about pleasing you? Do you make sure that she gets orgasms as well?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    A gerbel? why ? lol ....Its not like I dont know what it feels like.
    the feeling is totally different when you have the girl sweatin' right in front of you! the visuals and the sense of touch make a HUGE difference from Palmela Handerson!
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

My boyfriend wants it less than me I think... I'm always the one trying it on and I make sure we still have sex as much as possible - the other night I woke him up with a blowjob so we could the second time. We once at sex 4 times in one night, that was at the start of the relationship. I think you have so much sex with each other at the start because your getting to know eachothers bodies and the person is all new to you.

My boyfriend wants it less than me I think... I'm always the one trying it on and I make sure we still have sex as much as possible - the other night I woke him up with a blowjob so we could the second time. We once at sex 4 times in one night, that was at the start of the relationship. I think you have so much sex with each other at the start because your getting to know eachothers bodies and the person is all new to you.

men always want it more often than women ... u gotta spark her brain again ... she's been to the circus already ...

also, in the beginning, you guys are so into each other that you're more willing to please the other's wants and needs ... and after awhile, you develop the nerve to say "no" and put your foot down ...

It's normal for the frequency to slow down ... although it seems that once a week by the second/third month is pretty low ... i say the first 8 mos to a year is more of the "rabbit period"

E
    Hmmm.... I can tell you that my woman would have me spend my day and night in bed. And sometimes we do...

Spice things up a bit...that usually helps. And don't limit sex to just the bedroom. We've done it in the kitchen (so freakin hot on the countertop... ) while hiking, at parties...in peoples bathrooms etc.. lol.
    Yes...I suppose we are a pair of nymphs. Life is good!
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Oh wow thats hot... I need to call Josh....kidding we arent quite there yet lol

Its actually not that we are nymphs...its more like we are just so
    absolutely crazy about each other. If you can stay that way....the
    frequency never decreases....hmm it might even increase. And we stay this way because we love each other, and always will

Oh....Stairs....you haven't lived until you've made it on a set of stairs. LOL....
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast