+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there a chance

kks is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Is there a chance

My story begins long ago,than i was 10 years old i fell in love with this girl,she was in my class in the elemantary and in the high school.When that happend,i told her and she slapt me ,we were kids you know.And from that day i never again told her about my feelings until 2 years ago.Like i sad we were classmates and friends,its just we developt in other ''groups'' i was the shy guy and she was a popular girl( which means i had to watch her with other boys,which was painful),clasic story just with one exeption,(i'm a good looking guy,but that should i later find out ),i was shy because i have hemipharesys,thats a condition in which you can't fully control one side of body,in my case the left arm and leg,but its not too scary i can use it for 80% (i saw some people with that condition that can barely move their affected arms and legs,and i guess you all tought of those people but no i'm almost as you ) but through elementary and first 2 years of high school was hemipharesys a problem.i had girlfriends in high school but always in my mind that girl the only one,but i simply couldnt tell her cause we bacame friends and when we finished high school i didnt saw her the whole summer,nither talked i just heard on which college she is going and which city and i also choose a college in that city (coincidence),and the college life wasnt as expected,the first day i tryed to call her she didnt answer it(later i found out that she changed her number)but i was so frustrated that i convinced myself that i dont need her and the following month i was just going out learning new girls(still no sign from her,its not a big city and i still dont know how we didnt ran on each other) but than i felt some kind of guilt (like I cheated on her ) and stoped.The next 15 days i basicly stand against the pain that was building up in me,until the 15th day arrived and i went out to buy something to eat and i saw a girl or halucination that really looked like her but she dissapeared(nothing unnormal,she was just fast and i couldnt follow her) and instead following her i bought 3 bottles of wine and drink them by myself,about 21h i decided to tell her about my feelings i found her new number easily,but i couldnt talk to her cause i know would start crying,so i wrote her a message,that im now ashamed of i was basicly begging her to be my girl,stept so low to mention something about my health condition that was so ambarising and whats worst i was waiting for an reply but it didnt came the next morning i woke up still no answer and i wrote her a message "Sorry for the message last night i was drunk" but again no answer the next year and a half was hell for me i fall in to a heavy deppresion and anxiety i quit my college because of my health problems which later diagnostified as heavy deppresion.And also we ran on each other multiple times but we walk by like we dont know each other,and the pain that i feel cant be described in that moments when we see each other.But still after that i feel something for her.Now i'm 21 and i changed the place of living and college and my deppresion is better now and in the meanwhile i had a girlfriend,but still i wonder :Is there a chance of geting together with that girl i wrote about?And some advices how to do that? P.S. Sorry for so long post and bad english!

khb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You should let her go and move on

Users Country Flag
    you know its 11 years man and she is everything i ever wanted.And you know some people in our lives you simply cant delete its not that easy and i've tried that but i almost became an alcoholic...

khb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    With all do respect!! but she obviously doesn´t want you back This is only doing you harm. If she doesn´t give you any attention, she knows how you feel about her but doesn´t do anything about it then you deserve better than that

Users Country Flag
    You are probably right,but i tried to move on and every single time she comes back into my life i hear somethiing about her from our mutual friends when the holidays come we see each other,one time we were the whole night at one place by our mutual friend and i cant escape those wierd situations and when i start thinking about it i kind of like being around her just to see her smile makes me feel good,my depression is for a moment like blown away The reason why i posting here is a picture from her on my facebooks news feed(i didnt have her in my fb friends but thats also a picture of our mutual friend)and that are reasons why i need advices,not only to be in a relationship with her,i would accept to be friends again
    Last edited by kks; 11-11-12 at 08:41 AM.

You have a very unhealthy obsession with someone who has done nothing to lead you on. It sounds like you don't even know her very well.
    Based on her looks you have put her on a pedestal and have been worshipping her for years. YOU are the cause of your own failures, messing up college because of this obsession.
    Let it go, its nothing more than some crazy infatuation. Enjoy your life and stop thinking about this girl.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Users Country Flag
    Thats mostly the truth what your saying,just that part of not knowing her very well its not true,i was her friend she tallked with me about her deepest secrets,and i have cool down our friendship cause i felt like i was friendzoned and i couldnt stand it and with that stupid thing i've done (telling her about my feelings) i totally ruined it...

Maybe thats for the best then. You've told her, she's not interested. Drop her and move on with your life, you've already wasted far too much time on her.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"