+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys...please tell me what this means....

Guys...please tell me what this means....

Ok....here's the short version....

Re-met an old friend from high school....he and I are both single parents....we started "seeing" each other (not really dating...just hanging out together a lot).....ended up messing around one night and had sex......no problems.....kept seeing each other....things were good.......two weeks later, I try to call him ALLL day, and he doesn't answer his phone until 8PM, and then tells me that he's at a concert (after he told me the day before that I'd get to see him that day).....I got mad and told him "Well you could have at least called..." AND HE HANGS UP ON ME!!! It's now been 2 days and I haven't heard from him....I left a message (a nice one) yesterday...but still nothing.

This guy told me that he really liked me....so tell me, what's going on here? I'm confused!
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

He's a dick... get over him and move on baby.

Yeah I would suggest getting over him also.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

see , moving on might be a difficult part because u actually believe him that he likes u.......

dont send any more messages and dont fret too much about the fact that u have to move on. when u think u have to move on, u cant.

leave him. he is not worth the concern.

wish u best of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Ok....so I've gotta move on...that's fine, no big deal.......except.....

He just happens to work at the only place in the area that sells my horses' feed...and he works there every day that they're open, so I'm forced to see him......any ideas? (I actually have to go there tomorrow...I could use some ideas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    He just happens to work at the only place in the area that sells my horses' feed...and he works there every day that they're open, so I'm forced to see him......any ideas? (I actually have to go there tomorrow...I could use some ideas)

Ouch, do your best to do business as usuall. Give him the silent treatment if you're not required to talk to him to get your feed.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Ok....so I've gotta move on...that's fine, no big deal.......except.....

I have to tell you...Once I read your story; I thought to myself, she has to get over him, and all that that others have already wrote you. Then I looked at your pictures. You are beautiful!!! He should be chasing you, and calling you, and not the other way around.
    I myself was in that same situation many times. Guys can be jerks sometimes, and I don't think even they can explain why they are acting the way they do. He's an a...hole for treating you this way, and trust me, you are way better off without him! You are too good for him.
    Now, about that part that he happens to work at the only place where they sell your horses' feed. I say - don't let that minor fact affect you. Whenever it is you need to buy the horses' feed, simply go there, smile all over, be polite, ask everyone how they are doing, and get out of there! Trust me, that way - he'll feel uncomfortable..When he sees you don't have a problem seeing him all the time. What happened happened. If he doesn't want you, I can tell you right here and now - it's his loss. Oh, and never call him again!!
    Wishing you all the best,
    Maya.

hey jeblina,

live ur life honestly and truthfully.......no one can say whether he is a jerk or not, we dont what may have happened with him to make him act like one......dont be tempted to judge him as i did three posts ago....

but certainly do not hang ur life on the hope of one person...dont!!!

try to move on ... remember that what happens happens for a reason even if we may never understand it.............

but dont stop living have fun

best of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    hey jeblina,

live ur life honestly and truthfully.......no one can say whether he is a jerk or not, we dont what may have happened with him to make him act like one......dont be tempted to judge him as i did three posts ago....

but certainly do not hang ur life on the hope of one person...dont!!!

try to move on ... remember that what happens happens for a reason even if we may never understand it.............

but dont stop living have fun

best of luck

Hussain
    I'm DEFINATELY NOT holding my breath for this guy to call me (although I would be curious to know what the hell happened).....I've been single for 2 years, so I'm not too worried about being single again (not that I was even dating this guy). Life is too short for me to be all hung up just because some guy decides to be a **** (insert appropriate 4-letter word here). I'm now just concerned about the inevitable meeting between us.....I hate akward situations, and this seems to be one....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's obviously playing with you.

Ya gave him sex and now it seems, he's done.

Like everybody else said, just move on.

Ya you cant put out before dinner haha.. sorry I got that off a rediculius episode of the Golden Girls lol dont ask...
    ~Sarah~

**another Update...crisis Averted!!**

OMG OMG OMG....okay...he JUST called me! Apperently, when he "hung up" on me, he lost signal and couldn't get it back, and then lost his phone at the concert, and didn't have my numbers written down anywhere (they were only in his phone...not very smart). So today he got his cell phone bill, and my number was on there and he called me to apologize and he's coming to see me today after work. So yay....I'm happy....but I'm still going to have to talk to him about that crap about him going to a concert when he said he was coming to see me...LOL.....boys are so silly.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oi...
    ____

We know what that is... hes horny again
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    We know what that is... hes horny again

Alright, alright.....don't shoot down my high quite yet....sorry, I guess my post made me sound more over-enthusiastic....I'm glad that he's not pissed at me for something that I didn't do. I'm not just jumping back into things blind.....

As for him being horny again....that's not really much of an option for us a lot.....both live with our parents and both have young children.....LOL...not a whole lot of time to ourselves.

I'm stepping back into this one carefully...just wanted to let everyone know that all is well as far as I can tell....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast