+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please, i need help!!! :(

please, i need help!!! :(

I really like this guy from my class. He hasn't been talking for a year and half and never told me once what I did exactly that made him upset. It might be because he is back with his ex-gf. I am in pharmacy school and it's super hard, so I am not sure if he just wants to focus on school and that's why he is mainly avoiding me. He ignores me everyday, and it really hurts. I do catch him looking at me sometimes. Does anyone think that he will talk to me? ( Does he hate me for whatever reason? If he hasn't talked to me in this long??? Thank you.

Batki, ask yourself why you'd like someone who hasn't spoken to you in a YEAR AND A HALF. He sounds to me like someone you'd be better off avoiding.

Know it may be hard but get over this guy, he really isn't worth it and if he was going to talk to you then he would have done by now....

Is it the same guy of this thread: http://www.loveforum.net/threads/73000-just-want-to-know-if-he-ll-ever-talk.-please-tell-me.? ?

I think he is. Same advice I posted there:
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He's probably avoiding you because he doesn't know how to behave in a situation like this: one of his female friends liking him as more than a friend. He might not actually be an asshole, maybe he's ignoring you because he thinks that it's the best thing to do for you both. He isn't mistaken, btw - you should have been the one to go no contact (as much as possible, considering you have class together) in the first place, as soon as you realized he didn't like you back.

Unfortunately, there aren't many things that are more awkward that unrequited attraction/love between two ex-friends. Forget about him - find new friends, and new crushes (best if you don't mix up the two, unless you're reasonably positive that it's reciprocal).
    I will add: since you're STILL not letting go, he probably ignores you because he thinks you're some kind of psycho stalker.

Here's what you posted in your first thread about him, back in August (!!):
    Quote Originally Posted by batki610 View Post
    I am in graduate school and I got attached to a guy really easily. We talked for few months, and then perhaps because he got back with his girlfriend, and he started avoiding me. So what do I do, I pester him more through texts/calls to find out why he wasn't talking to me. This only pushed him away further, and then because I got too many people involved from class to find out why he was giving me the silent treatment, that annoyed him more.
    This^^^ is why you are a stalker

He knows I like him and he doesn't. He blocked me on facebook, completely cut me out of his life. We just finished 1st year of graduate program, and have 3 more years. He said he would never wanted to be friends before, didn't give me an explanation either. So basically it's been a year and few months, and I am wondering if he'll ever talk to me again? ... I don't know if he is doing this because school is his priority and he doesn't want to deal with this or if he absolutely doesn't like me anymore?
    Just read this over and over until you get it.

You've opened 6 threads about this guy. He has a girlfriend. He is NOT into you. Move on!!
    Last edited by searock; 14-11-12 at 08:36 PM.

Oh wow. She's really insistent. Why there are no girls who does this for me? hahaha xD

Searock answered you completely and fully. If you still don't get it, you have a situation.

SeaRock, fyi I never got answers to what exactly I did that upset him. I think you were rude in your earlier post, you don't know the entire situation because I am not here to write a book to tell a story. Take a notch down when you are trying to prove a point because I am not sure if anyone is an expert here on giving advice. We are on here to have other people's perspective without calling names such as "stalker." That's childish, you don't even know me as a person to make those harsh comments. That's not helping, that's attacking to prove your point.

LOL I answered you normally on the other thread, but it clearly didn't help did it. We told you already why he ignores you:

1) He is not interested in you.
    2) He has a girlfriend.
    3) He is freaked out by you constantly trying to talk to him and get him to talk to you.

Move. On.