+ Follow This Topic

Thread: where is this headed?

where is this headed?

hello everyone would like your opinion on this.

i met this girl at a job i started back in september of this year. we clicked pretty well from day one. we only work weekends together and sometimes only saturdays. she is 16 turning 17 next month and im 19 going on 20 in two months. after the second week of working together, I added her on facebook. We talked for a while and then i asked her for her number. We got to know a little bit about each other and i told her we should go out sometime and she said yes. Looking back now, i feel like i moved way too fast. all of this happened within one month. anyway, I started falling for this girl to the point where i miss her throughout the week and Im constantly looking at my phone hoping she texts me, and when she does my mood change, i put a smile, and everything becomes so much better. shes beautiful, an honour student, ambition, athletic and her personality is amazing. its been 2 months and a half and we still text and at work we laugh and talk and everything is well. Through out the week i dont see her at all, so we text 2 or 3 days out of the week. i always wait for her to text me because i feel like i annoy her if i text her first, altough i always want to txt her i dont. lately we've been flirting a little bit by txt and i feel like this is getting my hopes up. i really like this girl but i dont know what to do. she is constantly on my mind, before i go to sleep i think of her and right when i wake up shes the first person in my head. At this point i dont know what to do. Acouple week ago I asked her out and she said no, she was busy. Last week i told her she was driving me crazy and when i told her she seemed interested. i then told her we should go out again and she said yes.
    i know i havent asked question but what should i do with this girl? i dont want to fall anymore to the point where i might get hurt. Do you think she still immature and has a lot of growing up to do? should i keep going the way things and going and see where it takes us?

You didn't move too fast, and you're already hurting yourself by obsessing about the situation.

She doesn't seem like she's interested because she rejected going out once already, but, if it will keep your mind at peace, ask her next time you see her in person if she would go out with you on a date. Whatever she answers, you'll be out of this funky mood you are in

Sounds like she said yes to the second time, but frampt2 is right about 1 thing - you're obsessing, and that shit can get out of control.

Keep it light, do not make the first date a huge deal, and do not have huge expectations. Simple dinner and something casual and social are always good. I lean towards comedy clubs because it allows you to see a show and also socialize at the same time.

But to make it clear, do not do something stupid like tell her you love her on the first date, just have a fun, casual time.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

:/ Im like that though.. i dont know why. i try to move fast and dont let things fall together. I fall hard and fast. Im always expecting a text from her even know i know shes probably not going to text.
    we went out once but we had only known each other for 2 weeks and thats only seeing each other on saturday. I asked her out again but it was her brothers bday so she said no. and last week i told her we should go out and she said yes.