+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not sure what to do. A lot to read.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuy101 View Post
    I am not understanding what you guys are saying. I am not "actively" looking at her. I have been avoiding looking at her for nearly a month. But now she is avoiding me.

And @ smackie9

Not sure what you mean by "hormones." Happiness is a response. It is an emotion. It is a barometer of how great your life is or how "good" it is. Hormones are what causes it... sure. Sure... I could talk all about physiology and what not but that does not have anything to do with anything save figuring out problems to mental disorders and retardation.
    She was replying to another poster not you. She left your conversation.

As for my quote about hormones, I meant sexual attraction and lust, not caring about a guy touching on my emotional needs, like having things in common or intellectual conversation......just sexual desire. I'm aggressive, I like spark and things to move fast...none of this dance of getting to know someone lol.

Thank you for the honest advice girls. I have to go for now because it is getting late and my computer is lagging horribly. I will be back tomorrow after school. I will ignore this girl and if anything happens I will share.

Kudos.

Why does dating and liking someone needs to be so complicated? Oh, i forgot, because you're a pussy man. IF you like her so much and you really want to be with her so much. After everyone on the forum told you to completely forget about her but you obviously like her too much. Why don't you simply go there, take her by her hand, look into her eyes and tell her "I like you very much, hell, i love you and i want to be with you."
    What can you possibly lose? Your home? Your extremely good friendship with her (yeah right)? It's not like you were ever with her. Be a ****ing man for a change. It may just help you.... pussy.

Don't do what Negan told you, the only result would be yet another rejection and you'd lose even more self-esteem. We already know that she isn't interested in you, in fact she is avoiding you altogether, so just leave her in peace and move on with your life.

No, searock, you misunderstood my comment (my bad). It was a general advice, not just about this girl in particular. If you like a girl, stop playing those silly games like, getting to know her favorite food and stuff like that. They are stupid, a waste of time and will, most certainly, lead to either a rejection or a nasty case of friendzone. So if she is going to reject you anyway, why lost precious weeks / months to chase after her? Why not just ask her right off the bat?

Oh and don't comment things like "It's not always the case" because in his case and unless you're a confident, good looking guy, this is something that will most likely happen.

Oh, in that case, I agree. If you like someone, ask them out as soon as you have the chance. Hanging around like a drooling puppy will only make you look desperate.

Will you go out me with me searock?

You flatter me . I have a boyfriend though...

Everytime i put myself out there, i get shot down in flames. I really cant catch a break these days. I just hope i live long enough to taste the true love again, what with my terrible disease. Anyway, forget i said anything. You enjoy your "boyfriend". The lucky bastard.

That sounds interesting Negan.

That sounds interesting Negan.
    Seriously? This is the first time you hear about asking a girl out as soon as you get the chance? :|

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Seriously? This is the first time you hear about asking a girl out as soon as you get the chance? :|
    I asked her out directly already. I don't want to get over her.

Alright.

I will get over her.

I am done.
    Last edited by AGuy101; 20-11-12 at 05:27 AM.

I asked her out directly already.
    I never said you should ask her again... I was just wondering what it is that you found interesting in Negan's post.

I will get over her.
    Now that's the right attitude !

Hey you win some you lost some. Spend you energy on something more positive.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast