+ Follow This Topic

Thread: his and no one elses?

his and no one elses?

Ok my boyfriend just said I have to be his both all day Cmas eve and stay the night and All day Cmas day and stay the night or else. Is this right? I have other family to see too besides him and he said your mine and no one elses. I told him I can come over cmas eve in the evening stay the night and I have to leave around 3pm on cmas to be with other family members. Thats not good enough for him. He said if its like that I dont wanna see you at all. Also almost broke up with me cause we had plans to see the breaking dawn movie and we couldnt see it the night it came out cause I couldnt get to his place cause my car wouldnt start he lives like 20 miles. He said it was my fault and I had to find a ride even said ask the cops for a ride. I couldnt fnd a ride told him it wasnt my fault and these things happen and he said you have til midnight to be here in my arms or we are done.

Also gets mad saying we will never have a apartment together.. Told me not to pay my car loan or my credit card cause that would take away from me being able to save to get us a apartment. He dont even have a job! Told him I gotta get bills caught up before we get a place and I never am able to save cause something always comes out he wants he is a gamer and he throws big fits when he cant get something on release night and gets mean toward me saying its just how i am saying he niot mad at me then i say one wrong thing and he jumps all over me.. So what do I do I buy him what is coming out to shush him up and so he dont start his complaining. And you know what I can never save for a apartment!!

He said you just dont understand how much I love you and I cant stand it when your not here for me.. Trying to explain I cant see him as much right now cause i need to get repairs on my car but he keeps wanting me to drive my car way it is so I can be there for him in the morning when I get off work.
    When I say I cant i gotta save gas today or I gotta watch how much I drive the car til i get it all fixed up he gets real mad and says fine u dont love me the way I love you or otherwise you would be here for me!!

and he says i mean the world to him and he cant loose me. has even teared up when he thought we was breaking up.
    But then I dont do what he says like i listed all above its like he wants to leave me and he said we break you did this to us!
    Claims he cant fall asleep without me but I cant be there every morning to sleep with him! Sorry all mywriting is bad but I just got off work and am really tired.

Ditch him, he isn't a nice person. Nobody who really loves you would put that much pressure on you, especially when the situation with the car wasn't within your control.

You're in deep shit. Ditch him and move on. He MAY get violent sometime in the future by the way you put out things. If he starts getting violent, it's already too late for you.

He doesn't want a girlfriend, he wants a slave. Run for your life!
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

"Or else" is sounding like a very good option. This guy sounds like a complete nutter.

Run for the hills!

Sounds like an abusive personality type. Google it and see how similar his personality may be.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Controlling abusive jerk. Leave now or pay the price. The 'power of your love' will NOT change him. This is a 'him' issue and nothing you can do will help him.

I hope you listen to your gut and the reason you came online to ask your question. Noone here has any reason to tell you other than the truth. Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh