+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 months and crying :(

3 months and crying :(

Almost three months post break up and Im still feel like crap! Should I talk to him?

Short story; due to long distance he lost his feeling and dumped me (when we broke up he cried, tell me he loves me and all that s#!*)

I love him with all my heart, I cry everyday still and cant get him out of my head. Im devastated

This NC killing me. I came online the other day and he said 'hi' but I didnt reply.

I am so sorry. I don't really have any advice but I hope it get easier.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keep up with the no contact, or you will find yourself having to go through all this pain again. Calling him won't make it all better; it will only pull you back into the cycle of heartache.

The sad fact is that he had a long, hard look at you and everything you have to offer, and decided to pass. He's not worth your time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Axis View Post
    Almost three months post break up and Im still feel like crap! Should I talk to him?

Short story; due to long distance he lost his feeling and dumped me (when we broke up he cried, tell me he loves me and all that s#!*)

I love him with all my heart, I cry everyday still and cant get him out of my head. Im devastated

This NC killing me. I came online the other day and he said 'hi' but I didnt reply.
    Well if it's any consolation, you did the right thing by not responding. It's only been a short time so give yourself a bit more time to adjust to not having him in your life. However; don't stagnate there wallowing in your misery. It's now time that will heal you but rather what you do with your time. Get back out there and do the things you like to do, consciously change any thought of him that pops into your head to something else, stop going online for a while or, block him if you're tempted by his attempts to reach out to you. He lost feelings for you so why even be his fking friend? Surely you're not wanting to keep him around when he's demoted you from gf to just friend?

You're young, chances are very high that he'd not have been your LIFE-mate. Accept that and take charge of your getting over him. Time to start on the road to being a happy single so that you can find someone close to you who won't back out of the deal so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well if it's any consolation, you did the right thing by not responding. It's only been a short time so give yourself a bit more time to adjust to not having him in your life. However; don't stagnate there wallowing in your misery. It's now time that will heal you but rather what you do with your time. Get back out there and do the things you like to do, consciously change any thought of him that pops into your head to something else, stop going online for a while or, block him if you're tempted by his attempts to reach out to you. He lost feelings for you so why even be his fking friend? Surely you're not wanting to keep him around when he's demoted you from gf to just friend?

You're young, chances are very high that he'd not have been your LIFE-mate. Accept that and take charge of your getting over him. Time to start on the road to being a happy single so that you can find someone close to you who won't back out of the deal so easily.
    Im 33 and he's my first real relationship. I never had a boyfriend before him, someone to love and loves me, he's my first and everything. Im not easy to fall in love, and This break up really got me over and Im really lost! I tried to keep the contact with all drama and I know that Im hurting myself even more. And then I decided to stay NC, in the meantime when I remember how good he was to me it'll be so cruel to not responding him when he wants to know about me, BUT when I remember how he could hurt me so bad by leaving me I feel like I really hate him!!! so yes Im lost...

I love and hate him now at the same time, but I love him more. Sounds pathetic eh ?

He is not the only guy on the planet, you will meet someone else. You need to get a life and start going out and be amongst the living again.

Almost one year since the break up for me. I blocked him online and haven't talked to him since. I still think of him daily but I feel only a bit of sadness, not the intense emotional pain or anger. I have met a lot of new people but not been attracted to anyone in any way since.. It will get easier with time though; time heals all wounds as they say. 3 months after I was also still devastated, just go meet new people and don't sit at home feeling sorry for yourself. Start thinking of the things that bothered you about him instead of all the good things, and you will know that it's better that you're no longer together.

Does he feel the same way? I mean broken heart? sad, devastated......

I never dumped anyone, in fact he's my first real relationship.

Anyone a dumper before how did u feel post break up?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is going to hurt a little, but you need to hear it.

He was certainly contemplating dumping you long before he actually did it, so he began to emotionally separate from you beginning at that point. He might miss certain things about you, but overall, he is probably feeling relieved to have it over with.

I suggest you read this book:

"It's Called a Breakup Because it is Broken".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    This is going to hurt a little, but you need to hear it.

He was certainly contemplating dumping you long before he actually did it, so he began to emotionally separate from you beginning at that point. He might miss certain things about you, but overall, he is probably feeling relieved to have it over with.
    Is there a possibility of getting back together in this kind of situation? I mean what do u guys suggest?

He broke up with you for a reason....he didn't want to be with you anymore because he didn't like the situation...LDR's are only temporary. He said hi to see how you were doing out of guilt, not because he wants you back. If he wanted you back he would have asked you that.