+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shy Guy Advice?

Shy Guy Advice?

I am a shy guy, and I've had a crush on a girl I've liked for the past few months. I doubt she knows I like
    her, and she's in 2 out of my 9 classes (I sit next to her in one of them). I want her to like me back slowly, like I want to build up the feeling slowly between us, until I notice she likes me, then I'll let out my feelings. But for getting her to like me, what do I do? How do I let her know I like her without telling her? I find it hard to give her eye contact, I get nervous sometimes when she's next to me, and I do that staring thing (stare at them, and when they notice, turn your head). Sometimes I help her with the smallest this, but I don't think it's enough. Any feedback would be appreciated greatly, thank you.

you should talk to her more and more. Start with simple things and after each day, you can get closer. She really needs to think you are someone special. There may be other guys like you who has a crush on her! So, don't waste time. Just make friendship quickly, then drag her to a point where both of you are comfortable sharing anything like family matters. Then slowly flirt. Do not just flirt straight away. All the best!
    I'm what I'm and I don't care what others think about me

Quote Originally Posted by dnbElectrixx View Post
    I am a shy guy, and I've had a crush on a girl I've liked for the past few months. I doubt she knows I like
    her, and she's in 2 out of my 9 classes (I sit next to her in one of them). I want her to like me back slowly, like I want to build up the feeling slowly between us, until I notice she likes me, then I'll let out my feelings. But for getting her to like me, what do I do? How do I let her know I like her without telling her? I find it hard to give her eye contact, I get nervous sometimes when she's next to me, and I do that staring thing (stare at them, and when they notice, turn your head). Sometimes I help her with the smallest this, but I don't think it's enough. Any feedback would be appreciated greatly, thank you.
    Just think of it this way, don't think too much or it'll just mess up your mind. Also, you gotta take note that you gotta do something as soon as possible or else the chances will get slimmer. Just do it, sir.

First thing is to get over your shyness. Most women don't have the motivation or desire to meet a guy halfway, unless the guy is really desirable. Then they will go more than halfway. If you were desirable, you wouldn't have to ask the question.