+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating my sons Aunt/ ex's sister!

Quote Originally Posted by Singledad302 View Post
    Being judged by others is not something either one of us is worried about! I could care less.

You could care less?

So, you're saying you care?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

You wouldn't be coming here to ask us for advice unless you know this is gonna turn into an ugly mess. So here it is......you can do one of 3 things, #1 cowardly hide the relationship and hope no one finds out, #2 come clean with everyone and deal with the repercussions, or #3 end the relationship and don't continue as friends.

IMO, this relationship is already heading for disaster. If you end it, you will save yourself from getting dumped and putting a strain on your relationship with your ex, her family and possibly with your child. When everything is discovered, your gf will feel so much guilt, for jeopardizing her and her sister's relationship, (not to mention how her family will feel about it). You can choose your lovers but you can't choose your family, they are all you have, so she will side with her sister all day long. So in the end you will have no GF, and her family will take everything back what they thought of you from before. Basically your f'd no matter.......

A very short time ago you were with a woman you loved, a woman you called soul-mate and even at one stage wanted to marry, a woman that carried your son in her womb for 9 months and now are bound together forever in some way because if your son. A woman you claim is still in good terms with you and you two are very civil with each other. Have some respect for this woman that you've spent 4.5 yrs of your life with and who is the mother of your child. Remember she shares 50% custody and you want the best upbringing for your son. Don't you think her knowing this whole twisted thing would not cause some level of mental and emotional damage? Her losing trust in her sister, may be the biggest betrayal. Well guess who will have to witness and be raised by a mom who may be mentally unhealthy? Your f#cking son, Einstein!

It's obvious that you were having an emotional fair with your ex's sister long before you were clear of your ex. I think it would be a good idea that you make sure that you and your new gf (miss 20) are practicing birth control. You certainly don't want another baby before you've ascertained that you can live with the age difference or before you see if you'll be bored with her once you're no longer having the thrill of sneaking around behind everyone's back. As I said, you jump from one half assed relationship right into another one without a break to figure yourself out. All you need is another baby-momma who'll you'll leave because you've discovered you're not actually in love but rather just enjoying new relationship energy.

I feel sorry for you son, not because of who you're currently doing, but rather because of the issues and immaturity of the three so called adults in his life.

Love doesn't judge... keep this in mind. Yes, it can be an awkward moment but if you mind what people will say, sooner or later, they will mind your business.

If you marry the sister, you should totally play that duelling banjos song at the wedding reception.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

^^^^ lolzzz ^^^^

-_-
    this is so wrong
    -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12